Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Has expats made you laugh lately?
Yes - had me in stitches
26.32%
Yes - made me chuckle
50.00%
I'm looking for the more serious posts
5.26%
Not at all, thankyou
18.42%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Frivolity?

Old Sep 27th 2003, 8:24 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
hang on, this is the lifestyle forum after all....and decorating/presenting your house for sale to enable you to move to oz sounds like just that!!!!!!!!!

teehee
sue

ps - was said with a laugh, nothing serious!!!
Don't worry so was mine you were missing the major category heading of the forum "Australian". It doesn't say bored housewifes redecorating and having a chat over the fence.
Old Sep 27th 2003, 8:31 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HUP
Don't worry so was mine you were missing the major category heading of the forum "Australian". It doesn't say bored housewifes redecorating and having a chat over the fence.

I recently went to a council meeting, with the intention of voicing my objection over the introduction of speed humps on a road that no one uses, and that ended up with the local mp complaining about the price of glitter paint in b&q!!!!! me and 2 other councillors got up and left, only for them to then start complaining about the paint in general in b&q once we were outside!
and for this we pay our council tax!?

sue
Old Sep 27th 2003, 8:36 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
I recently went to a council meeting, with the intention of voicing my objection over the introduction of speed humps on a road that no one uses, and that ended up with the local mp complaining about the price of glitter paint in b&q!!!!! me and 2 other councillors got up and left, only for them to then start complaining about the paint in general in b&q once we were outside!
and for this we pay our council tax!?

sue
Are you being frivellous
Old Sep 27th 2003, 10:57 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HUP
Are you being frivellous

you spell it right and I will be it!!!

sue
Old Sep 27th 2003, 11:11 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Is it more frivolous to be frivellous, than to just be frivolous? Oh my head aches, wheres the beer!
+++++++++++++++++

You know you've packed too many boxes when .......

You try to find the scissors to cut the packing tape, and find you've just sealed them inside the box!!!

+++++++++++++++++

New frivolous pastime for a Sunday - large reel of bubblewrap unravelled across the floor, then you run over it on the whizzy computer chair, and just hear all those bubbles pop!!! Ran over a piece by accident, and it was so good I went back for another go!
Whhheeeeee!

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 28th 2003 at 12:24 am.
Old Sep 28th 2003, 12:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Dearest Hup,
I have given up being frivelous. I am now sensible. Now then, beech or birch kitchen cupboards. You choose. Must change that avatar too. What about a nice sensible one? Perhaps an iron or dictionary I think.
Larissa (the non-frivelous one).
Old Sep 28th 2003, 12:26 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my Lord, sounds like the mother-in-law has got to Larissa!
Old Sep 28th 2003, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
Oh my Lord, sounds like the mother-in-law has got to Larissa!
Yes. Think I may have PMILTSD, or Post-MIL-traumatic-stress-disorder. What's more, we dropped the bottle of wine after going shopping.
Old Sep 28th 2003, 12:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Larissa
Yes. Think I may have PMILTSD, or Post-MIL-traumatic-stress-disorder. What's more, we dropped the bottle of wine after going shopping.
Been playing with my sheep. Ahhhhhhhhh. That's better!
Old Sep 28th 2003, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Been playing with my sheep. Ahhhhhhhhh. That's better!
How do you get more sheep?
Old Sep 28th 2003, 12:40 am
Home and Happy

Go to where you saved the file, click on the sheep again. Each time you click on it you should get another sheep!! And go and get another bottle of wine too!

Have packed my Lego - argh!! What am I going to play tonight!
Old Sep 28th 2003, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Pollyana
Go to where you saved the file, click on the sheep again. Each time you click on it you should get another sheep!! And go and get another bottle of wine too!

Have packed my Lego - argh!! What am I going to play tonight!
Wow! You could just play with your sheep all night! Can you download one of the other animals - do they interact? Think I'll give it a go...
Old Sep 28th 2003, 1:39 am
WBB

Wow! You could just play with your sheep all night!

is there something you want to tell us larissa?

i thought i had the monopoly on sheep here!

Old Sep 28th 2003, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Oi Welshyboy! Not all of us think of sheep in the same way as you! :scared: