Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Has expats made you laugh lately?
Yes - had me in stitches
26.32%
Yes - made me chuckle
50.00%
I'm looking for the more serious posts
5.26%
Not at all, thankyou
18.42%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Frivolity?

Old Sep 25th 2003, 10:26 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Pollyana
Well I'm in for a really tough weekend - have to empty the fridge and kitchen cupboard, and I seem to currently have 6 bottles of wine and 40 cans of various lagers, oh, and 3 large bottles of cider! So I guess I might have to have a drink tonight......get working on a storyline someone! Maybe Paul99 would like to join us??
i am going to be sat in front of the telly tonight watching football and but im sure i will find the time to join in story.

i think paul99 wants to join us he is in denial and finds it hard to express the way he feels about us

Old Sep 25th 2003, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Paul!

Shall we all start again mate?!

The forum is for EVERYBODY, so try to enjoy it.

Lets all of us not start getting snobby with each other.....
Old Sep 25th 2003, 11:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, come on Paul, party time, come and help me get through all this lager.....!
Old Sep 25th 2003, 11:22 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, come on Paul, party time, come and help me get through all this lager.....!
can we come to?
Old Sep 25th 2003, 11:29 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, the more the merrier!!
Old Sep 26th 2003, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, the more the merrier!!
Well, I have the MIL and other in-laws coming tomorrow, so I will be running around like a headless chicken, tidying up... any tips? I haven't been doing much since I got hooked on Expats...
Old Sep 26th 2003, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
Well, I have the MIL and other in-laws coming tomorrow, so I will be running around like a headless chicken, tidying up... any tips? I haven't been doing much since I got hooked on Expats...
PS Pol- can you send some lager my way!!!
So sad to be missing the Brighton meet - nieces do have their birthdays on inconvenient days, don't they?
Old Sep 26th 2003, 12:03 am
Home and Happy

Get a large box and sweep everything into it, or push everything under the bed. Expats withdrawal symptoms tomorrow then???
Good luck!
Old Sep 26th 2003, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

TOP TIDYING UP TIP: Put everything away in cupboards!

N.B Don't let MIL open the cupboards!!!
Old Sep 26th 2003, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by steandleigh
TOP TIDYING UP TIP: Put everything away in cupboards!

N.B Don't let MIL open the cupboards!!!
We went mad and ripped the kitchen floor up (we're house doctoring) so the house is a tip, but we've got a good excuse now... there sorted! Problem getting to and from the 'puter with all this junk in the way though!
Old Sep 26th 2003, 10:56 pm
Home and Happy

Good plan Larissa - make such a mess that she can't complain! As for the problem of getting to and from the computer - just get TO it, and stay there!!!
Old Sep 27th 2003, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

We went mad and ripped the kitchen floor up (we're house doctoring) so the house is a tip, but we've got a good excuse now... there sorted! Problem getting to and from the 'puter with all this junk in the way though!

I too am house doctoring at the mo, just finishing little girls room, pink walls, pink organza curtaining, glitter glaze on the walls and resplendant wth a pink glitter ball hanging from the ceiling - knew you'd be proud of me Larissa!!!

Not too sure what prospective buyers will make of it though. I guess they expect kids rooms to be a bit off the wall... or is it just me?....
Old Sep 27th 2003, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by steandleigh
I too am house doctoring at the mo, just finishing little girls room, pink walls, pink organza curtaining, glitter glaze on the walls and resplendant wth a pink glitter ball hanging from the ceiling - knew you'd be proud of me Larissa!!!

Not too sure what prospective buyers will make of it though. I guess they expect kids rooms to be a bit off the wall... or is it just me?....
Ahhhh sounds cute - at least you can take the curtains and glitter ball. I might buy some more glitter paint (my 6 year old's got it on the ceiling) as I think things like that might be hard to get!
We've just laid a new laminate floor in the kitchen and are looking at changing the cupboard doors as they're foul! Our friend fits kitchens, so he's gonna come 'round and give us some advice and help. Looks much better, but the house is a wreck!
Old Sep 27th 2003, 7:56 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Theres a difference between friviolity and banality and ladies I think you just reached it . Its like a WI coffee morning on this thread
Old Sep 27th 2003, 8:08 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HUP
Theres a difference between friviolity and banality and ladies I think you just reached it . Its like a WI coffee morning on this thread

hang on, this is the lifestyle forum after all....and decorating/presenting your house for sale to enable you to move to oz sounds like just that!!!!!!!!!

teehee
sue

ps - was said with a laugh, nothing serious!!!

Last edited by tiredwithtwins; Sep 27th 2003 at 8:13 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.