Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

friday frivilous fun fread

friday frivilous fun fread

Old Sep 26th 2003, 5:11 pm
WBB

Default friday frivilous fun fread

i know you dont spell thread like that but it has a certain ring to it...well after 3 cans of kronenbourg 1664 (ho hee ho) it does.

Old Sep 26th 2003, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: friday frivilous fun fread

Originally posted by welshboybilly
i know you dont spell thread like that but it has a certain ring to it...well after 3 cans of kronenbourg 1664 (ho hee ho) it does.

So how are we gonna be frivylouse?
Old Sep 26th 2003, 5:21 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'll frivolessly knock his block off if he doesn't stop reminding me how much he's had to drink when he knows I won't be home for another hour!!!
I'll do something painful to him - like kidnapping Flossie!
Old Sep 26th 2003, 5:24 pm
WBB

mmm this 1664 is so smooth...goes down like liquid gold

the last hour is always the longest is'nt it

Old Sep 26th 2003, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
I'll frivolessly knock his block off if he doesn't stop reminding me how much he's had to drink when he knows I won't be home for another hour!!!
I'll do something painful to him - like kidnapping Flossie!
Ah... this should be fun- an expats punch up...
Old Sep 26th 2003, 5:26 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Say farewell to your sheep Billyboy, I shall alert the Welsh half of my family and they will come down and do unspeakable things to her.... you may regret flaunting your stubbie under my nose!

God, I'm sick of coffee, is it time to go home yet?
Old Sep 26th 2003, 5:28 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Larissa
Ah... this should be fun- an expats punch up...

im a lover not a fighter, and besides she might hit me with her broomstick.

Old Sep 26th 2003, 5:30 pm
Home and Happy

No, bashing by broomstick isn't available at present, as I need it in good order to fly to Brisbane! Haven't packed the cauldron yet though...... nice bit of lamb'd go down well on Sunday.
:scared:
Old Sep 26th 2003, 5:36 pm
WBB

No, bashing by broomstick isn't available at present, as I need it in good order to fly to Brisbane! Haven't packed the cauldron yet though...... nice bit of lamb'd go down well on Sunday.
:scared:

you can take my freedom but you'll never take my sheep.

:lecture:

Old Sep 26th 2003, 5:40 pm
Home and Happy

Is that a challenge?? I'll pack my mint sauce, get on the broomstick and be over later.......
Old Sep 26th 2003, 6:13 pm
WBB

Is that a challenge?? I'll pack my mint sauce, get on the broomstick and be over later.......

you still in work polly or are you supping a few cold yet?

Old Sep 26th 2003, 6:59 pm
Home and Happy

AhHHHHHHH thats better! Nice cold Stella, first one hardly touching the sides! Tonight I am supposed to be turning out the kitchen cupboards,and sorting out my magazines, but I think I might get distracted few times by the need to feed my twin addictions - Alcohol and Expats!
and I must just nip and put that LAMB steak in the oven....
Old Sep 26th 2003, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice to know you made it home ok!! And even better knowing that at last you are having a beer!!

footie chick
Old Sep 26th 2003, 7:16 pm
WBB

AhHHHHHHH thats better! Nice cold Stella, first one hardly touching the sides! Tonight I am supposed to be turning out the kitchen cupboards,and sorting out my magazines, but I think I might get distracted few times by the need to feed my twin addictions - Alcohol and Expats!
and I must just nip and put that LAMB steak in the oven....

the first beer is always the best,ice cold and smooth as silk

Old Sep 26th 2003, 7:18 pm
Home and Happy

On the third one now, so I've quenched the thirst and can enjoy them more!!!
Now what are we going to do to entertain the people out there tonight....?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.