Freezing

Old May 14th 2004, 12:47 am
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Jaykay
Do you know what's really weird though....in the UK if it was 2 degrees I'd be scraping the ice off the car window...
Not weird at all, simply a case of lower humidity levels. You remember every time you get off the 'plane in Blighty how the air feels damp and the sky looks grey? (Even if you would rather forget...)

Mark
Old May 14th 2004, 3:04 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Yep... feels freezing here in Perth too!!!

Wrapped up with blankets on us and two quilts at night. No heating as we've sold the blow heater in preparation for our return.

Far easier to keep warm than it is to cool down though. I think we're feeling the cold much more this time around than last year!!!!
Old May 14th 2004, 3:20 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by hevs
Is it not....Wet 6 months, dry 6 months??

I like Mellies weather on the whole, its chilly now, but in another hour will be 20 ish and the sky is sunny and blue, not bad for the tail end of autumn.

Ps Boardy, you're right about them expats mate, wheres me VB???

Your VB on the way as soon as we have our night Ex Pats meet or next time your in FTG. I was supposed to be in Berwick tonight at Mrs Bordys friends house, she has one of those 106cm Rear projection screen Tvs, perfect for watching the Footy. Unfortunetly Mrs B has been called into work.
Old May 14th 2004, 3:24 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Freezing

Originally posted by anya4oz
Phew - what a relief! I thought I was being a girly wimp to be feeling so cold here, but if the hardy Scotsman is cold, then it really *IS* cold

Not kilt weather then, eh Bordy?

Anya (sitting hunched up next to heater - brrrrrrr.....)

Believe it or not Anya The kilt is very warm, must be all that wool. I love wearing the kilt ( except in very windy weather )
Old May 14th 2004, 3:31 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is chilly at night but during the day it is lovely. Mr Booboo and myself were sunning in the back yard and today is even warmer. Season wise it is equivalent to November in the UK, so all in all not too bad if you ask me!!!

BooBoo
Old May 14th 2004, 3:35 am
The Godfather

Originally posted by booboo
It is chilly at night but during the day it is lovely. Mr Booboo and myself were sunning in the back yard and today is even warmer. Season wise it is equivalent to November in the UK, so all in all not too bad if you ask me!!!

BooBoo
You can nip over to Ferntree Gully & mow my lawn today Booboo, of course sunning yourself at same time.
Old May 14th 2004, 3:38 am

robertd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,
I noticed on your thread that you mentioned an expat night. Is that just for people in Melbourne or do they have them in other states. We have been here on the Gold Coast since last July, and would love to get together with other expats. Any info would be much appreciated. cheers Rob an Louisa
Old May 14th 2004, 3:40 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by robertd
Hi there,
I noticed on your thread that you mentioned an expat night. Is that just for people in Melbourne or do they have them in other states. We have been here on the Gold Coast since last July, and would love to get together with other expats. Any info would be much appreciated. cheers Rob an Louisa

Mrs Dagboy has arranged a couple of these in Brisbane
Old May 14th 2004, 3:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by Bordy
You can nip over to Ferntree Gully & mow my lawn today Booboo, of course sunning yourself at same time.
Yep, and when you've finished doing Bordy's, can you pop over to mine as our lawns are desparately in need of a mow before winter starts. Thanks Booboo
Old May 14th 2004, 3:45 am
The Godfather

Yep, and when you've finished doing Bordy's, can you pop over to mine as our lawns are desparately in need of a mow before winter starts. Thanks Booboo

Now weve got Booboo's day sorted out, fancy a coffee JK, hehehe
Old May 14th 2004, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by Bordy
Now weve got Booboo's day sorted out, fancy a coffee JK, hehehe
Milk and a sweetner thanks.
Old May 14th 2004, 5:26 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Ours too, and we have no mower cos we couldn't be stuffed to clean it.
Hey Mr Booboo, set up a round, job sorted

Mines black with none thanks Boardy. Reckon we might not win tonight, can anyone cheer for me as i'm off out, TA!
Old May 14th 2004, 5:34 am
The Godfather

Mines black with none thanks Boardy. Reckon we might not win tonight, can anyone cheer for me as i'm off out, TA!
Yee of no faith young Heather. If Bombers get beat I'll shout you two VBs
Old May 14th 2004, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough
Default WEATHER

Its 6.35am here in the uk, its raining but not freezing .

This wekend is supposed to be 20 c which is quite warm, but the weather man always gets it wrong ?probably be p...ing it down

going to go to work , have a nice day

lesley
Old May 14th 2004, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

I'm studying tonight so won't know what's happening. May have to find a website to tune into while I'm on the computer so I can keep score.

Bombers, Bombers, Bombers, Oi, Oi, Oi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.