FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Old Apr 1st 2005, 1:38 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Originally Posted by fraser
Can't be I got at least 100 from Sam You must have got the same

mine was worth 40 points from Sam. its me, it must be, im doooomed, doooomed i tell you!!!!
Old Apr 1st 2005, 1:42 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
mine was worth 40 points from Sam. its me, it must be, im doooomed, doooomed i tell you!!!!

You're just not as big a slut as me
Old Apr 1st 2005, 1:44 pm
Account Closed

you took the words right out of my mouth mate!!!
Old Apr 1st 2005, 1:47 pm
Professional Princess

Hope you use protection.

Old Apr 1st 2005, 1:54 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Hope you use protection.

I do I always have crash helmet in case Rachel catches me
Old Apr 1st 2005, 2:11 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by neil.b
Have I missed the boat. Karma to you anyway. oops. will have to put you on the list for tomorrow.

neil
karma given as promised
Old Apr 1st 2005, 2:12 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Karma to you
karma to you too
Old Apr 1st 2005, 2:13 pm
nursey

have given you karma, don't know how much it's worth
Old Apr 1st 2005, 3:14 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mandi248
have given you karma, don't know how much it's worth

thanks matey!!! 5 points!!!! whats that all about then?? i bet HIS was worth 1000000 points!!!
Old Apr 1st 2005, 3:35 pm

thanks matey!!! 5 points!!!! whats that all about then?? i bet HIS was worth 1000000 points!!!

Bloody cheek
Old Apr 1st 2005, 4:32 pm
Account Closed

Bloody cheek

bloody showoff!!
Old Apr 1st 2005, 4:55 pm
I don't do spelling

Murphies is on a distinguished road

Hi all
On Wed many of you sent me "a newbie" Karma- but ive no idea how to return the favour - i know you hit the Karma button on the left but how do know who sent what - maybe i need to keep a list ?
Old Apr 1st 2005, 5:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Murphies
Hi all
On Wed many of you sent me "a newbie" Karma- but ive no idea how to return the favour - i know you hit the Karma button on the left but how do know who sent what - maybe i need to keep a list ?

you can see who sent you karma by looking in "your profile". you can then send it back to that person by clicking their karma button underneath their avatar box i.e. if you click on my karma box on thispost you can send me some karma - why dont you try!!!!! LOL
Old Apr 1st 2005, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

ClareW will become famous soon enoughClareW will become famous soon enough

It depends on how many points you already have and how close you are to getting your next box.

Karma awarded by a member can tip someone into the next blue box or just bring them closer.

You get to a certain point with your karma, I cant remember where it is but think its between 7-10 boxes where you can achieve it easily.

The rest takes ages to get.

A newbie with no karma, if I give them karma, they get two boxes immediately.

But if I give to one of the mods, it wont give them a blue box.

The more boxes you have the more karma points you can give out.

I'm a newbie with no karma. please, please, please can I have some, please please?
Old Apr 1st 2005, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ClareW
I'm a newbie with no karma. please, please, please can I have some, please please?

I'm new too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.