Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FREE KARMA for NEWBIES

Originally Posted by Bob
for nothing..

But we love them!!
Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:32 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Dont start me off again young man.

I am going to write a full smutty story and send it to womens erotica pages.

You can be my King Dong.

Gordons looking all grown up these days. :scared:
Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:41 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue2
But we love them!!
that's for sure
Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:42 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Bordy
Gordons looking all grown up these days. :scared:

Have you seen his latest picture in photopost?

I took a lovely one of him and Rema on the bed.

Im afraid he has been 'sacked' as my avatar in favour of my favourite cat the cheetah.

I want to go to Namibia to the cheetah rescue, I would love that.

Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:47 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Have you seen his latest picture in photopost?

I took a lovely one of him and Rema on the bed.

Im afraid he has been 'sacked' as my avatar in favour of my favourite cat the cheetah.

I want to go to Namibia to the cheetah rescue, I would love that.

I'll come with you, they are amazing animals.

I'll have to make do with my Maine Coon though.
Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:58 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Bordy
I'll come with you, they are amazing animals.

I'll have to make do with my Maine Coon though.

I love wild animals and I dream to go to Africa.

Gods country as my brother said.

Old Apr 13th 2005, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
that's for sure

I must say I`m feeling very happy with my new box although against you guys
Old Apr 13th 2005, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

evening everyone what have i been missing

tracey
Old Apr 13th 2005, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by scissors
evening everyone what have i been missing

tracey

Hi T

Hows things?

Sue
Old Apr 13th 2005, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue2
Hi T

Hows things?

Sue
ok thanks sue,it looks like we might be moving alot sooner than we thought,if all goes well
Old Apr 13th 2005, 9:51 pm
Professional Princess

ok thanks sue,it looks like we might be moving alot sooner than we thought,if all goes well
When do you think you will move?

Im very jealous.

Old Apr 13th 2005, 9:52 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

When do you think you will move?

Im very jealous.

Ditto you lucky.........
Old Apr 13th 2005, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

well we had a call from our agent today and they say completion for our house sale is likely to be 2-3wks bloody hell i wasnt expecting that,we werent planning on going until the end of june,of course we ll have to agree a moving date but its looking like it will be sooner than we thought
i think i need a drink :

karma anyone...settle my nerves cant blame me for trying
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:26 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

well we had a call from our agent today and they say completion for our house sale is likely to be 2-3wks bloody hell i wasnt expecting that,we werent planning on going until the end of june,of course we ll have to agree a moving date but its looking like it will be sooner than we thought
i think i need a drink

Hi Scissors wont let me give you any karma, but wow thats quick isnt it? only seems a few minutes since you put the house up for sale.

Good luck with the move

Kay
Old Apr 14th 2005, 9:16 am
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

i think i need a drink :

Congratulations, great to hear a house selling sucess. Isn't a shock when things happen quicker than you think, you gear yourself up for x amount of time and when things happen quicker, it takes the wind out of your proverbial sails. My med requests have done that got told to expect them august and here they are all ready, after the high you feel kind of poleaxed.

So have sent you karma for your nerves, have a good move

Nicky

Last edited by halflinggirl2000; Apr 14th 2005 at 9:20 am. Reason: cant sent karma as promised

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.