Four Stars

Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light
Default Four Stars

Oh my Giddy Aunt!!! I'm so excited!!!!

If my calculations and extensive research are correct, as soon as I submit this post I will receive a fourth star under my name (I could be wrong, in which case I am about to make a right fool of myself!!)

I can hardly contain myself!! What will I do with my extra star? Can I take it to the pub to show my mates? (Yes, both of them!!) Can I give it to the kids to play with whilst I'm off-line? What do you all do with the trillions of stars that you have?

I will feel like one of those people that work at McDonalds. Perhaps I can nip down there and see if I can get a name badge with my stars on????

This is the proudest moment of my life.(Please don't let me be wrong !!)

It is with fear and anticipation I now press the Submit New Thread Button
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:05 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Four Stars

Originally Posted by Steve G

If my calculations and extensive research are correct, as soon as I submit this post I will receive a fourth star under my name (I could be wrong, in which case I am about to make a right fool of myself!!)

I can hardly contain myself!! What will I do with my extra star? Can I take it to the pub to show my mates? (Yes, both of them!!) Can I give it to the kids to play with whilst I'm off-line? What do you all do with the trillions of stars that you have?

I will feel like one of those people that work at McDonalds. Perhaps I can nip down there and see if I can get a name badge with my stars on????

This is the proudest moment of my life.(Please don't let me be wrong !!)

Steve G, sorry mate, but it has to be said - you are a saddo.

Nicky
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

Have some 'K' as well. You sad person
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Steve G, sorry mate, but it has to be said - you are a saddo.

Nicky
Oh easy for you to say with your 5 stars (does that men I have to salute you??)
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:10 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Err, how does it go.......life a get, somat like that anyway

Many congratulations
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AndyD
Have some 'K' as well. You sad person
Thanks!!!

Anyway, you'll soon be in the Four Star Gang!!!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:12 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

does that men I have to salute you??[/i])
I'm quite happy with the man I've got, thanks, don't need anymore!

Atttttten-shun! Quick-march!

Nicky (soon to be six stars cos she posts so much rubbish!)
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:12 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh easy for you to say with your 5 stars (does that men I have to salute you??)

welcome to the Stonecutters number 27,657,891
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:14 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!!!

Anyway, you'll soon be in the Four Star Gang!!!

Big Mac Fries and a strawberry shake please!
Hold the puss from ya spots :scared:

Oh and Congrats

Kris xx
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:16 pm
In my own little world!

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Hold the puss from ya spots :scared:
What does that mean??? Sounds abit dodgy to me.

Nicky
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:20 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

What does that mean??? Sounds abit dodgy to me.

Nicky

Alot (not all) Mcdonalds workers have pussy spots

Kris x
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:23 pm
In my own little world!

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Alot (not all) Mcdonalds workers have pussy spots

Kris x
Oh. Nasty. How unfortunate for them. Let's hope poor Steve isn't affected, especially now he's got 4 stars.

Nicky
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Thought I would rate this thread 4 stars to complete the title.

Congrat, keep them stars nice n shiny now or you may loose them!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:24 pm
Happy Member

Oh. Nasty. How unfortunate for them. Let's hope poor Steve isn't affected, especially now he's got 4 stars.

Nicky

No Im sure his almost management very important person to have 4 stars LOL

Kris x
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

(does that men I have to salute you??)
Told you I was excited!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.