Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Four Nations in Melbourne

Four Nations in Melbourne

Old Oct 14th 2010, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Wigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really nice
Default Four Nations in Melbourne

Anyone going to the England v Australaia four nations game in Melbourne that would like to meet for a drink before the match?
Old Oct 14th 2010, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Four Nations in Melbourne

Originally Posted by Wigan Warrior
Anyone going to the England v Australaia four nations game in Melbourne that would like to meet for a drink before the match?
Just bumping it up for you. As you know we are and to Wellington, Auckland and Brisbane!
Old Oct 14th 2010, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Wigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really niceWigan Warrior is just really nice

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
Just bumping it up for you. As you know we are and to Wellington, Auckland and Brisbane!
Not envious in the slightest that your going to so many games !
Old Oct 14th 2010, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

I do so hope we get to see the same 2 teams in the final up here With a different result of course to last years

Last edited by bobbyftm; Oct 14th 2010 at 9:10 am.
Old Oct 14th 2010, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
I do so hope we get to see the same 2 teams in the final up here With a different result of course to last years
I reckon we have a good chance, best pack by far.
Old Oct 25th 2010, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Mmm, not as good a start as I hoped for! The kiwis were running straight through us and benji was on fire.

I think we should move Sam Tomkins to full back and Robinson to scrum half. Missing Morely/Peacock in the front line and the centres look a tad on the small side!
Old Oct 25th 2010, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone interested in my Wellington match report - read here: http://www.redvee.net/forums/showthr...–-Wellington

The team are staying at the Intercon Hotel on Collins and are there now. The Peter Banner official travel group will stay at the Novotel...arriving on Friday.
Old Oct 25th 2010, 5:31 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry folks but on this weeks performance I can't honestly see them winning a game

Looks like England have gone backwards in the 4 years we have been here and until they remove their "Super League" blinkers and start supporting and promoting the game from junior level and up I can't see it improving.

Such a shame for the fans that have come over and for the likes of Gareth Ellis and Sam Burgess who are streets ahead of anybody playing in Super League at the moment and must be embarassed at Saturdays performance ( not theirs though!)

Loz x
Old Oct 25th 2010, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by loz
Sorry folks but on this weeks performance I can't honestly see them winning a game

Looks like England have gone backwards in the 4 years we have been here and until they remove their "Super League" blinkers and start supporting and promoting the game from junior level and up I can't see it improving.

Such a shame for the fans that have come over and for the likes of Gareth Ellis and Sam Burgess who are streets ahead of anybody playing in Super League at the moment and must be embarassed at Saturdays performance ( not theirs though!)

Loz x
Yes, they are not going to win on Saturday that is for sure.

But actually, I believe that they have come a long way from the 'team' we saw at teh 2008 World Cup.

We could leave Wellington Stadium proud on Saturday night that they had at least put up a good fight against the World Champions.

Some good young lads learning and building for the next World Cup.
Old Oct 29th 2010, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

For anyone thats interested, I plan to be in James Squires on Russel St at noon on Sunday and will probably look to move nearer the ground at some point, probabaly to richmond (not that I know anywhere round there mind!)
Old Oct 29th 2010, 7:51 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

bit too far for me to go for a pint lol but I will be in the Caxton most of the afternoon of the 13th (Final day) before weaving my unsteady way to Suncorp

May see some old friends from our days at Wakey even though it is highly unlikely England will be there.......hopefully some of the fans will.
Old Oct 29th 2010, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

For anyone thats interested, I plan to be in James Squires on Russel St at noon on Sunday and will probably look to move nearer the ground at some point, probabaly to richmond (not that I know anywhere round there mind!)
Yes we will see you there. Have PM'ed you. I will have my St Helens Shirt on.
Old Oct 29th 2010, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by loz
bit too far for me to go for a pint lol but I will be in the Caxton most of the afternoon of the 13th (Final day) before weaving my unsteady way to Suncorp

May see some old friends from our days at Wakey even though it is highly unlikely England will be there.......hopefully some of the fans will.
We will be there come what may!
Old Oct 29th 2010, 12:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Us too but more likely to be in Kitty o'Sheas
Old Oct 30th 2010, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Just looking at our flight schedule, I think it could be more like 12:30 - 12:45 by the time we get to James Squires.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.