Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Four huge months in a land down under

Four huge months in a land down under

Old Feb 26th 2005, 8:14 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Four huge months in a land down under

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Some drunken floozie looking for somewhere to party I expect
And thats just The Bloke

Sam, i havn't really got an accent, well unless i talk to my friends in the uk However all the Aussies ask me which part of England i'm from. I do use the words though as i have been around them most of my life off and on.

Caz, no not going to hanging rock double booked again i'm afraid
Old Feb 26th 2005, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Four huge months in a land down under

Hevs great post. glad your rellies enjoyed their stay. Sad to miss you guys in January.
Must do the Prom next trip!
Helen
Old Feb 26th 2005, 9:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Hevs, u can blab. that was some post.
must have taken u ages to type. i bet u did it on word first
Old Feb 26th 2005, 9:52 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy
must have taken u ages to type. i bet u did it on word first

Thats the way she talks to Soapy.
Old Feb 26th 2005, 2:06 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell Hevs

Are you still in Australia then ?

I thought you were deported ages ago do to the high fire risk
Old Feb 27th 2005, 5:42 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

You must be worn out!!! I know I am, and thats just by reading your story!!!! LOL
Old Feb 27th 2005, 9:19 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
You're just jelous that i might pinch your master in verbal pish title

Bordy, shut it! Otherwise next time you come round i'll sulk, then you'll be bored with no one to talk to

Thanks all for taking the time to reach the end
Old Feb 27th 2005, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

stressfree is an unknown quantity at this point

Great post. Sounds like there will be lots for us to do when we hit Melbourne in a couple of months.
Cheers stressfree