Found Marmite.

Old Jun 17th 2004, 5:45 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally posted by chippy
Kenmore plaza shopping center. (Moggil Rd.) A butcher's just across from Woolworths. Got marmite at the front of the shop.

It's a bunch of shops, Mcdonalds and a pub etc, not a massive shopping complex. It's got a big car park.

Remember Kenmore plaza, not to be confused with Kenmore shopping village which is just up the road.
Aww what. We woz there at the weekend visiting friends in the area, and I didn't know. That's it I'm booking another flight to get my Marmite.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 5:48 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Jaykay
I have 3 or 4 large jars of Hellmans Mayonaise that I bought when I was low-carbing.

As I'm no longer on this way of eating, it is surplus to requirments, so if anyone living in Melbourne would like it, it's all yours.

Just a note though: I bought it in the Not Quite Right Shop so I'm not sure if it's still in date or not, but it is still sealed!!

Regards

I'll pass JK but if you find any Walkers Tomato Sauce crisps give me a shout.
Why were you low carbing anyway? Your not exactly overweight girl.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 5:55 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Chippy,
I have no idea where Kenmore is but its worth a trip to free up space in my suitcase when we come back from uk, will venture there with the trusty refidex

Michaela
Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Trevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant future

Woolies, and a few other supermarkets do McVities chocolate digestives, and occasionally Hobnobs. Coles actually does the milk chocolate hobnobs, (but alas not the plain chock ones).

So Marmite and choccy hobnobs, maybe this is a civilized country!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:23 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by mcmercer
Thanks Chippy,
I have no idea where Kenmore is but its worth a trip to free up space in my suitcase when we come back from uk, will venture there with the trusty refidex

Michaela
It's just down from Mount Coot-Tha

Old Jun 17th 2004, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by Bordy
I'll pass JK but if you find any Walkers Tomato Sauce crisps give me a shout.
Why were you low carbing anyway? Your not exactly overweight girl.
Hi Bordy

Will keep my eyes out for the crisps. There is a shop in Croydon main street which imports english lollies etc., so next time I'm there, I'll pop in and see what they've got.

With the low carbing thing, have to give all new fads a go to see if they work or not!!!.......guess what, it didn't!!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 1:42 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

With the low carbing thing, have to give all new fads a go to see if they work or not!!!.......guess what, it didn't!!
Low-carb, high-fat, not surprising really. (Atkins controversy, eh, if so take it somewhere else please!) Hope you didn't try it for too long.

Me, I'm still intrigued by bundy's lettuce'n'Marmite. That's got to be a weight-loser (puts you off the idea of food completely!)
Old Jun 17th 2004, 1:47 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Just a note though: I bought it in the Not Quite Right Shop
Sounds highly dodgy. Where is it and what kind of things does it sell? Must take a look when we're there.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 1:52 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Low-carb, high-fat, not surprising really. (Atkins controversy, eh, if so take it somewhere else please!) Hope you didn't try it for too long.

Me, I'm still intrigued by bundy's lettuce'n'Marmite. That's got to be a weight-loser (puts you off the idea of food completely!)

Lettuce and Mamite sandwiches. Delicious.

I used to work at a doctors surgery and the senior partner reckoned he had designed the perfect diet. You live on Bovril (made into a drink) and oranges. Apparently, this would provide you with all the nutrition you need.

Pretty horrible though!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Sounds highly dodgy. Where is it and what kind of things does it sell? Must take a look when we're there.
Mark

For your information:

http://www.nqr.com.au/AboutUs.htm

Regards
Old Jun 19th 2004, 8:10 am
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

....for all of you headed for the Wellington Point area, I'm pleased to report that the little supermarket in Wello also sells proper marmite, medium jar $3.10!!!
Old Jun 19th 2004, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

dobbo is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all

have just bought 2 jars of marmite at Aspley hypermarket and also uk weetabix.

juliet