Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Found any good music in OZ?

Wikiposts

Found any good music in OZ?

Old Aug 6th 2003, 11:56 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: Found any good music in OZ?

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Your Goat hearding and traffic duty boys with not be missed.

Why didn't you say so first? Bloody Poms, try to be nice to them and they just whinge and whine.

Make Aus Pommie Bastard Free!
Old Aug 6th 2003, 12:00 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Megalania
Why didn't you say so first? Bloody Poms, try to be nice to them and they just whinge and whine.

Make Aus Pommie Bastard Free!
Who needs 150 Goat hearders?

Britain's SAS and the tanks of the Desert Rats are set to play a far more important role in the invasion of Iraq than previously believed.

The war plans are a compromise between two opposing arguments within the United States military over whether the conflict should be fought with light or heavy forces.

They include no role for the 1st (US) Armoured Division and the 1st Cavalry Division, which have yet to arrive in Kuwait and were expected to provide the bulk of the armour.

That leaves the 116 tanks of 7th Armoured Brigade, the Desert Rats, with a key role on the eastern flank of the attack, providing half the force protection for the US Marines.

The 3,000-strong Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force, which includes two British SAS sabre squadrons, will secure chemical and biological weapons stocks.

Old Aug 6th 2003, 12:07 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Who needs 150 Goat hearders?

Britain's SAS and the tanks of the Desert Rats are set to play a far more important role in the invasion of Iraq than previously believed.

The war plans are a compromise between two opposing arguments within the United States military over whether the conflict should be fought with light or heavy forces.

They include no role for the 1st (US) Armoured Division and the 1st Cavalry Division, which have yet to arrive in Kuwait and were expected to provide the bulk of the armour.

That leaves the 116 tanks of 7th Armoured Brigade, the Desert Rats, with a key role on the eastern flank of the attack, providing half the force protection for the US Marines.

The 3,000-strong Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force, which includes two British SAS sabre squadrons, will secure chemical and biological weapons stocks.

Must have been a great disappointment to you not to have been leading the sabre charges. Perhaps you can make up for it by rattling some Kniver turps heads.
Old Aug 6th 2003, 12:10 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Megalania
Must have been a great disappointment to you not to have been leading the sabre charges. Perhaps you can make up for it by rattling some Kniver turps heads.
Well the Aussie Media would have reported it as important work?

Old Aug 6th 2003, 12:25 pm
Banned

Well the Aussie Media would have reported it as important work?

What? "Pommie Bastard Trips Over Nest of Quaking Iraqis and Suffocates the Lot"? Or "Pommie Bastard Regales Kniver Turps Heads with Gory Tales of Iraq Conquest"?
Old Aug 6th 2003, 10:59 pm
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

So wot the f*** has any of this got to do with Aussie music?
Old Aug 6th 2003, 11:16 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Houdini
So wot the f*** has any of this got to do with Aussie music?
Nothing

Just PB posting usual crap....Don't worry, hes gone from end of next week. He is beginning to get very tiring and i for one won't miss his rubbish.

Anyway.....Lets try and get it back on track eh!

Triple J - www.abc.net.au/triplej

Have a listen, there is online radio (might have already metioned that i can't remember, brain like a fish see...)

www.silverchairnet.com
www.powderfinger.com
www.thewhitlams.com
www.thevines.com

My favorite.....Whitlams, but the others are all great and worth a listen.

I know i've already posted this, but i thought you may like the links.......
Old Aug 6th 2003, 11:25 pm
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by PeteY
Nothing

Just PB posting usual crap....Don't worry, hes gone from end of next week. He is beginning to get very tiring and i for one won't miss his rubbish.

Anyway.....Lets try and get it back on track eh!

Triple J - www.abc.net.au/triplej

Have a listen, there is online radio (might have already metioned that i can't remember, brain like a fish see...)

www.silverchairnet.com
www.powderfinger.com
www.thewhitlams.com
www.thevines.com

My favorite.....Whitlams, but the others are all great and worth a listen.

I know i've already posted this, but i thought you may like the links.......
Cheers Pete,

Will have to give the Whitlams a listen - always up for trying out more alternative music than the crap beamed to us everyday.
Old Aug 7th 2003, 5:09 am
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default aussie music

Originally posted by Houdini
Cheers Pete,

Will have to give the Whitlams a listen - always up for trying out more alternative music than the crap beamed to us everyday.

Surely everyone remembers Eddie &the hot rods?
Do Anything you wanna do .........

ADELAIDE SOON PLEASE