Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Forms for medicals

Forms for medicals

Old Mar 29th 2006, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of
Default Forms for medicals

Hi all

Can anyone tell me what forms are required for meds and for xrays and where to get them

Ta

Mick
Old Mar 29th 2006, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

sam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nice
Default Re: Forms for medicals

Originally Posted by mickagnew
Hi all

Can anyone tell me what forms are required for meds and for xrays and where to get them

Ta

Mick

i have actually found that it depends on what visa u r applying ! what 1 n i'll try n accomidate!

Old Mar 29th 2006, 11:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Ta

Mick
If you go to www.immi.gov.au and type your visa number and the word meds in the search box then they will come up.

eg: 136 medical / 136 x ray
Old Mar 29th 2006, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

Abhi is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by WendyC
If you go to www.immi.gov.au and type your visa number and the word meds in the search box then they will come up.

eg: 136 medical / 136 x ray
For 136 it is Form 126
Old Mar 29th 2006, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Abhi
For 136 it is Form 126
I can't remember.

The reason I didn't find the forms is my PC doesn't want to run any PDF files, so it just crashes when I try to look at the forms on DIMA
Old Mar 29th 2006, 11:58 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Copied this from AHC site. Don't know if you are after a spouse visa or one of the others. If a spouse one you can download them, but they say wait until you are sent them if going for a visa where the meds are sent to Aus. No idea if they are strict about this or not. I was a spouse visa.

panel doctors and radiologists

If you are required to undertake a medical and/or radiological examination as part of your application, you must attend a panel doctor/radiologist designated by the Australian Government. Details of panel doctors and radiologists located in the UK and ROI are included on the UK and ROI Panel Doctor List.

See: UK and ROI Panel Doctor List

This list is a PDF document. This means you need a program called the Adobe Reader installed on your computer. This program may be obtained free from Adobe.

See: Adobe website - to obtain a free copy of the Adobe Reader

medical and radiological forms

Persons applying in London can download their medical forms and present a printed copy to the panel radiologist/ doctor. All other persons should await instructions from the office where there application is lodged.

See: Electronic Medical Form Instructions

See: Form 160 Radiological Examination

See: Form 26 Medical Examination
Old Mar 29th 2006, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Cheers all and moneypen20, I ahve just printed off the forms from where you have indicated

Mick

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Copied this from AHC site. Don't know if you are after a spouse visa or one of the others. If a spouse one you can download them, but they say wait until you are sent them if going for a visa where the meds are sent to Aus. No idea if they are strict about this or not. I was a spouse visa.

panel doctors and radiologists

If you are required to undertake a medical and/or radiological examination as part of your application, you must attend a panel doctor/radiologist designated by the Australian Government. Details of panel doctors and radiologists located in the UK and ROI are included on the UK and ROI Panel Doctor List.

See: UK and ROI Panel Doctor List

This list is a PDF document. This means you need a program called the Adobe Reader installed on your computer. This program may be obtained free from Adobe.

See: Adobe website - to obtain a free copy of the Adobe Reader

medical and radiological forms

Persons applying in London can download their medical forms and present a printed copy to the panel radiologist/ doctor. All other persons should await instructions from the office where there application is lodged.

See: Electronic Medical Form Instructions

See: Form 160 Radiological Examination

See: Form 26 Medical Examination
Old Mar 29th 2006, 2:18 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers all and moneypen20, I ahve just printed off the forms from where you have indicated

Mick
Hi Mick,
In addition to 126 and 26 we did a change of circumstance form even though we didn't have any changes on our application, It was a member on here that suggested we needed to do that too.
Good luck
Jane x
Old Mar 29th 2006, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: Forms for medicals

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi Mick,
In addition to 126 and 26 we did a change of circumstance form even though we didn't have any changes on our application, It was a member on here that suggested we needed to do that too.
Good luck
Jane x

Hi Jane

How are you all doing?

Why would you do a change of circumstance form if you dont need too and the forms Ive printed off 160(xray) and 26(medical). Whats 126? or are you trying to confuse me.

Have you sold that house yet, you must be getting itchy feet.

Mick