Forms!!!

Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of
Default Forms!!!

Hi all

I have read on here sometime back about having to let the tax office know that you are emigrating and there was a specific form no. Does anyone know what it is and do I just get it from the local tax office or can you get one off the interne? Also, OH is self-employed, does he do his tax return up to December (we fly 3rd Jan) and then that is it or do we have to inform them too that we are off on a special form

Thanks Nic
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

nicolamilne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Forms!!!

Hi Nic - This is the thing we are doing just now!

Its been a total pain in the ***

its a P85 you need but be warned, the ppl at inland revenue are clueless if you need help! We are trying to arrange an appointment at our local office as we have had a lot of hassle, but we are sure that this shouldnt be the case - it should be easy!

Nicola xx
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Forms!!!

Thanks Nicola, I hope you get your sorted out soon.

Nic