Form 80

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute
Default Form 80

Sorry if this is a daft question...maybe I'm a little shell shocked with all the form filling lately, ( or mabe I'm just daft ) On Form 80 am I applying as atempory resident & also do you put down your mothers maiden name and her married name as a name she is also know as???
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:19 am
sunseekers

sunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to all
Default Re: Form 80

hi, we've applied for an sir visa, we filled out the form 80 and this visa type is a temporary one so had to put that also put mothers maiden name and married name, date/place of birth etc. all the form filling gave me a headache as they ask the same questions over & over again, nightmare but well worth it
good luck with yours.
Tina xx
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks...now back to the forms!!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Do you fill in form 1101 as well as form 80?
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 11:23 am
sunseekers

sunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to all

hi there sorry been offline for a bit heres a list of what I filled out:
47k (28 pages)
956 form
1244 form
x2 form 80
state sponsorship form
sir checklist
(all certified by a solicitor)

also copies of passports bio pages, full birth certificates, divorce certificates, marriage certificate (all certified by a solicitor)
and 4 passport photos of each person going & hubby had to send a reference from his boss, I think thats everything from what I can remember, were just waiting for a date to do meds and police checks.

hope this helps
Tina x
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks again!!