Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Form 47SK and Form 80 Questions

Wikiposts

Form 47SK and Form 80 Questions

Old Apr 11th 2005, 6:21 pm
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice
Default Form 47SK and Form 80 Questions

Just a few questions on the above - hope someone can help.

Form 47SK:
- Should you put N/A in every blank box or question or just leave it blank if it isn't applicable
- When it asks where would you like to get your visa is it easier sending it to adelaide - where is the nearest Oz mission, is it London?
- In Q47 when it asks for other family members info do I put in divorced for marital status for my sister or just leave as single?
- Q53 asks to list all countries lived, if I have lived in the UK all my life do I just put in date of birth to present day?
- I have included GCSE results for English, will this be OK to prove English speaking ability?
- Can I put my spouse on the skill matching part even if her job is not on the SOL.
- Do you need to send all 4 passport photos with the application, I heard that you need photos for the medicals or do DIMIA do this upon recipt of medical and photos?
- Q110 asks if you are skill matching, If you say No it says the application will be sent back unassessed - I assume this means only the skill matching application will be unassessed and not the main visa application.

Form 80

- Q8 asks for dates of citizenship, If I have been a UK citizen all my life do I just put inmy date of birth as date granted?
- Q14 asks about your mother, does family name mean her maiden name or married name? Do I put her maiden name in the "Other names, aliases etc) box?
- Q15 asks for all previous addresses lived for 12 months or more, does this include any address i.e. not just aboard i.e. living at parents house, living at my own house.

Sorry for all the questions, hopefully most can be answered with other peoples experience.

Thanks
Old Apr 11th 2005, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

purple swatch will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Form 47SK and Form 80 Questions

Originally Posted by frogboy

Form 47SK:
- Should you put N/A in every blank box or question or just leave it blank if it isn't applicable
- When it asks where would you like to get your visa is it easier sending it to adelaide - where is the nearest Oz mission, is it London?
- In Q47 when it asks for other family members info do I put in divorced for marital status for my sister or just leave as single?
- Q53 asks to list all countries lived, if I have lived in the UK all my life do I just put in date of birth to present day?
- I have included GCSE results for English, will this be OK to prove English speaking ability?
- Can I put my spouse on the skill matching part even if her job is not on the SOL.
- Do you need to send all 4 passport photos with the application, I heard that you need photos for the medicals or do DIMIA do this upon recipt of medical and photos?
- Q110 asks if you are skill matching, If you say No it says the application will be sent back unassessed - I assume this means only the skill matching application will be unassessed and not the main visa application.

Form 80

- Q8 asks for dates of citizenship, If I have been a UK citizen all my life do I just put inmy date of birth as date granted?
- Q14 asks about your mother, does family name mean her maiden name or married name? Do I put her maiden name in the "Other names, aliases etc) box?
- Q15 asks for all previous addresses lived for 12 months or more, does this include any address i.e. not just aboard i.e. living at parents house, living at my own house.

Sorry for all the questions, hopefully most can be answered with other peoples experience.

Thanks
Hi there Good morning,here goes
it tells you to put n/a to any irrelevant q's(you read the form sooooo many times it drives you dizzy!!)
london is correct
didn't send exam results as passport is evidence
i applied for skilled independant (modl)but still put hubbies details on skill matching bit and couldn't find his occ on sol list.i posted same thread some time ago and got mixed responces,so put it all in.
send all photos,you will need some more for your xrays and meds
q110 can't remember sorry.
form 80,yes i put dob
maiden name of mum i also put in "other "names and gave current surname as family name
i put all addresses where i had lived for 12mths or more all in the uk'
hope this helps,its what i personally did and have had meds rquested via email on saturday,
GOOD LUCK with your application
debs
Old Apr 11th 2005, 6:45 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Form 47SK and Form 80 Questions

Originally Posted by frogboy

Form 47SK:

Form 80

Thanks
You might do better to post questions like this in the Immigration forum. This is the Lifestyle one and maybe not all people going through the application process look in both.

R.