Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

form 1229 children under 18

form 1229 children under 18

Old May 2nd 2006, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

OBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really nice
Default form 1229 children under 18

Can anyone tell me whether this form needs to be completed if we are travelling on a sponsored 457 visa? I have completed the visa application on line and it has come up with this form 1229 which allows children under 18 to be allowed on the visa, it says this document is required to be sent with the visa application. Does anyone know if this is right,as I had not heard of it.
Old May 2nd 2006, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

Tony & Tina has a brilliant futureTony & Tina has a brilliant futureTony & Tina has a brilliant futureTony & Tina has a brilliant futureTony & Tina has a brilliant futureTony & Tina has a brilliant future
Default Re: form 1229 children under 18

We to noticed this, we completed 457 on-line over the weekend, but had problems downloading this form and attaching supporting docs to the application. Does anyone know where the applications are lodged?? (don't say on-line!!!!) as it looks as if we may have to post all supporting evidence and get them all certified.
Booked our meds £350 for 4 of us. (OH needs full meds, blood, kids just meds, me x-ray).
Old May 2nd 2006, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

OBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tony & Tina
We to noticed this, we completed 457 on-line over the weekend, but had problems downloading this form and attaching supporting docs to the application. Does anyone know where the applications are lodged?? (don't say on-line!!!!) as it looks as if we may have to post all supporting evidence and get them all certified.
Booked our meds £350 for 4 of us. (OH needs full meds, blood, kids just meds, me x-ray).
I just downloaded the form from the immi.gov website. go onto all forms, I have not tried to do any attachments for supporting evidence, I will be doing that tomorrow. I had just never heard this form mentioned before and it does not come up on the 457 checklist of documentation required. I have seen just about everything on this forum except this.
Old May 2nd 2006, 6:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OBI WAN
I just downloaded the form from the immi.gov website. go onto all forms, I have not tried to do any attachments for supporting evidence, I will be doing that tomorrow. I had just never heard this form mentioned before and it does not come up on the 457 checklist of documentation required. I have seen just about everything on this forum except this.

I think that the 1229 form is for children who need an absent parents consent to leave the country.

Although you should post this in the immigration forum a little bit later on and get an agents answer as I'm not 100% certain.
Old May 2nd 2006, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

Tony & Tina has a brilliant futureTony & Tina has a brilliant futureTony & Tina has a brilliant futureTony & Tina has a brilliant futureTony & Tina has a brilliant futureTony & Tina has a brilliant future

Apologies Obi wan if I've jumped onto your thread. let us know how you get on with the attachments.
The 1229 was requested when I came to the download medical forms for individuals after the application was submitted. Just need to find where to send it!!!!!!!
Old May 2nd 2006, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tony & Tina
Apologies Obi wan if I've jumped onto your thread. let us know how you get on with the attachments.
The 1229 was requested when I came to the download medical forms for individuals after the application was submitted. Just need to find where to send it!!!!!!!
Hi Tony & Tina
I think it depends on where abouts in Australia you are going to. Try looking on www.immi.gov.au, they would have the address on there for the different areas in Australia.