Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The forgotton State

The forgotton State

Old May 24th 2004, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Brian & Lou is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by loose
Thanks - I've got some I'll try scan of Kakadu which is amazing.

yeah cant wait. Just waiting on prospective spouse visa to come back (should be anytime). Got a neighbour ready to buy my house cash, then I'm off!!!

WHat about you guys?

Unfortunately we are in the very early stages of Visa application so just spend time dreaming of the day - probably at least a year:scared: - when we get there. Still, at least we can hope it all goes through and that we get there, think of the poor sods that never even try something new. Good Luck to you over there, I am soooo jealous!
Old May 24th 2004, 6:13 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Brian & Lou
Unfortunately we are in the very early stages of Visa application so just spend time dreaming of the day - probably at least a year:scared: - when we get there. Still, at least we can hope it all goes through and that we get there, think of the poor sods that never even try something new. Good Luck to you over there, I am soooo jealous!

Yup you dont know if you dont try.

Bit different for me - I love England too, I'm doing it cos I'm mushy and my girl lives over there!!!

Godd luck to yiu both, hope it all works out for you too.
Old May 24th 2004, 7:27 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhh, very nice Loose!!!!!

Not forgotten by me!

If I had time, I'd post some of ours.....

Gotta go, pack! (ok, been saying that on every thread for half an hour now.....)
Old May 24th 2004, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

The NT is my fave place in Oz too....I would have loved to live in Darwin if I could handle the heat. Are you moving to Darwin Loose?
Old May 24th 2004, 7:52 pm
Blue army down under!

nickram is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks beautifull mate, I've not even started on the Visa yet as I'm still putting my trade test together
Ah well at least it's sunny for a change here in Manchester
Old May 24th 2004, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

lovely photos loose
Old May 24th 2004, 7:56 pm
Whinging pom.

costabeera is an unknown quantity at this point

Please post more images.
Thanks.
Old May 24th 2004, 8:40 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic photos loose - post some more please!

Sasha
Old May 25th 2004, 1:57 pm
Re mem mem member

Hi, glad you liked 'em - not got many more on my PC yet, will get my kylie to send some more, and I'll scan some from home asap. (I can hear you all groan! )

Its good to hear that I few people liked Darwin and the NT. Its pretty quiet up there s I can see why it doesn't get much of a mention, but I'll be up there fro 5 or 6 months at least and I'm looking forward to it.

And yeah.......it is HOT!!!:scared: (I'm from one of the highest villages in Englan - famed for its wild cold weather - should be a bit of a change!)
Old May 25th 2004, 2:03 pm
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point

Loose mate,

Anywhere too get a cold one up there?????

You know why me thinks!!!!!!!! Is the finishing line in view yet???
Old May 25th 2004, 2:08 pm
Re mem mem member

Now then buddy boy - how you diddlin???

Na still nothing, you're looking good for the win mate.

There'll always be a cold for you mate!!

Hows things with you? Good weekend with the main man? House deal still looking good?

Old May 25th 2004, 2:13 pm
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point

Think the house deal is still good. I haven't heard different so that can only be a plus. Main man as always........cool.

Cracking pics mate.

How was the footy me old china????
Old May 25th 2004, 2:30 pm
Re mem mem member

Still aching - the lads are loonies and everyone fancied themselves as the next Wayne Rooney. Finished 9-8, 4 bookings, a red card who refused to walk, 1 knacked knee, 2 minor scuffles and too many hours in the pub after. Loadsafun!!

Glad you had a good weekend, B was lovely too.

gotta dash for a while, but will mail you properly soon mate.

take it easy!

Old May 25th 2004, 3:16 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by loose
Hi, glad you liked 'em - not got many more on my PC yet, will get my kylie to send some more, and I'll scan some from home asap. (I can hear you all groan! )

Its good to hear that I few people liked Darwin and the NT. Its pretty quiet up there s I can see why it doesn't get much of a mention, but I'll be up there fro 5 or 6 months at least and I'm looking forward to it.

And yeah.......it is HOT!!!:scared: (I'm from one of the highest villages in Englan - famed for its wild cold weather - should be a bit of a change!)
Loose..........did yer say you're from Queensbury?

Look at my location [eyes to the left]

Old May 25th 2004, 3:23 pm
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Loose..........did yer say you're from Queensbury?

Look at my location [eyes to the left]

you're not from Queensbury too are you????

Too bizarre!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.