Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Forgotten to post somethere, well your too late now

Forgotten to post somethere, well your too late now

Old Dec 22nd 2005, 5:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Forgotten to post somethere, well your too late now

Thats it game set and match. you've got about 19 mins left to catch the last Aus post express delivery....

and I've got only 12 hours, hopefully less, left to work, starting at 10 pm tonight.

I think that xmas on a sunday has caught a lot of people out this year post wise, no Saturday delivery and the next delivery on Wednesday, which will probably make Tuesday/Wednesday for us, the busiest day of this year.

Oh well looks like I will be one of the first to start the xmas holidays.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forgotten to post somethere, well your too late now

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Thats it game set and match. you've got about 19 mins left to catch the last Aus post express delivery....

and I've got only 12 hours, hopefully less, left to work, starting at 10 pm tonight.

I think that xmas on a sunday has caught a lot of people out this year post wise, no Saturday delivery and the next delivery on Wednesday, which will probably make Tuesday/Wednesday for us, the busiest day of this year.

Oh well looks like I will be one of the first to start the xmas holidays.
Hubby finished this lunchtime as the factory closed for the Christmas/summer shut down. He hasn't accrued enough holiday for the full break so has to go back after New Year and twiddle his thumbs until the factory opens up in mid January.
On the post front I was very surprised that the letters that I posted to the UK, Belgium and the USA have all arrived even though I thought that they would be far too late. So now I look like I am really organised hee hee.
Nicky
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:41 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Good luck all, I finished at 4.45am this morning & its a GREAT feeling driving home knowing I have 2 weeks off.
Looking forward to a lazy day in the 36 degrees tomorrow, Lion king tomorrow night then bring on Xmas.
Happy Holidays all.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Good luck all, I finished at 4.45am this morning & its a GREAT feeling driving home knowing I have 2 weeks off.
Looking forward to a lazy day in the 36 degrees tomorrow, Lion king tomorrow night then bring on Xmas.
Happy Holidays all.
I am soooo jealous it is one of the shows that I have always wanted to see but never got around to it. Hubby hates musicals so that sort of rules it out, maybe I will take the kids on my own some time when I have got more confidence driving around Melbourne.
Have fun and enjoy your hols.
Nicky
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:50 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by NickyP
I am soooo jealous it is one of the shows that I have always wanted to see but never got around to it. Hubby hates musicals so that sort of rules it out, maybe I will take the kids on my own some time when I have got more confidence driving around Melbourne.
Have fun and enjoy your hols.
Nicky
Watch carols by candlelight on Xmas eve Nicky, the cast are performing on it. Might give you a little taste of it.
Old Dec 22nd 2005, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bordy
Watch carols by candlelight on Xmas eve Nicky, the cast are performing on it. Might give you a little taste of it.
Will do I have seen a couple of songs on the TV in the past and they were excellent.
I just love the costumes.
Have fun.
Nicky