Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

forest lakes morning coffees?

forest lakes morning coffees?

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

cartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nice
Default forest lakes morning coffees?

hi everyone.

have move to forest lakes and looking for friends to meet for tea/coffee/walks around the local area. OH and son going to work/school from monday 6th august and me and 5 year old daughter looking for some playmates? anyone up for it?

carol
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

cartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nicecartel is just really nice
Default Re: forest lakes morning coffees?

come on guys/girls,

i am not that bad. georgia is 5years old next wednesday and can't go to school til january. i am willing to travel a bit but would just like some company.

someone reply please, this is supposed to be a helpful site???

carol
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 11:32 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cartel
come on guys/girls,

i am not that bad. georgia is 5years old next wednesday and can't go to school til january. i am willing to travel a bit but would just like some company.

someone reply please, this is supposed to be a helpful site???

carol
It is a very helpful site, but bear in mind that not everyone is on it all the time! Its only been 24 hours

Have a look at some of the other Brisbane meet threads, and do a search for Forest Lake - I'm sure there's a couple of people down that way and a search might track them down
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:29 pm
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of

Hi
Iam in Forest lake , been here for 8 weeks would love to meet up .
I will send you a pm
anne
Old Aug 4th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pollyana
It is a very helpful site, but bear in mind that not everyone is on it all the time! Its only been 24 hours

Have a look at some of the other Brisbane meet threads, and do a search for Forest Lake - I'm sure there's a couple of people down that way and a search might track them down
Hi Pollyanna,

Please don't think I was moaning - I have found this site and the people on it exceedingly helpful ever since our journey through the emigration process started, I was just bumping the thread up a bit.

Thanks for all your great advice and look forward to meeting you at the next meet up (I didn't get to speak to you at the last gold coast - you popular girl!)

Carol