Footy Fun

Old Sep 17th 2009, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

ngoni has a brilliant futurengoni has a brilliant futurengoni has a brilliant futurengoni has a brilliant futurengoni has a brilliant futurengoni has a brilliant futurengoni has a brilliant future
Default Footy Fun

One thing that i would greatly miss when i move to aussie this Oct will be the footy. Please advise are there any TV stations that do show premiership games?
Old Sep 17th 2009, 10:26 pm
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Footy Fun

I'm not there yet but the football loving OH is.

Every game in the English Premier League is shown on Foxtel. The downside is that you have to set your alarm to watch them.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

slipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aglassofwinehelps
I'm not there yet but the football loving OH is.

Every game in the English Premier League is shown on Foxtel. The downside is that you have to set your alarm to watch them.
Probabaly fairer to say most, but not every game, is shown...
Old Sep 18th 2009, 1:57 am
Account Closed

Not being there, you are probably more qualified to confirm. Although I gather more EPL games are shown live there than here?
Old Sep 18th 2009, 2:03 am
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

if you have sky,espn and justin.tv you can watch footy 247,ask any of my ex wives.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 2:05 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by this charming man
if you have sky,espn and justin.tv you can watch footy 247,ask any of my ex wives.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 2:07 am
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

meanwhile back to the match...............................
Old Sep 18th 2009, 2:21 am
Account Closed

I grew up sitting on my dads lap watching football, I married a footballer and produced a footballer, I assume you divorced your wives citing unreasonable behaviour?