Reload this Page >

Football (Soccer) coaching opportunities

Football (Soccer) coaching opportunities

Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:16 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Football (Soccer) coaching opportunities

Hi all,

I will be completing my FA Level 1 & Level 2 coaching badges soon and wondered whether they will be of any use to me in Perth.

I'd obviously love to be able to combine teaching kids with earning money and wanted to see if anyone knew who I should get in contact with.

Is there a Western Australian FA equivalent ?

No doubt I'll be more qualified than Steve McMahon will be at the Glory

Any pointers would be very useful...

Cheers

Three Legs
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:39 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football (Soccer) coaching opportunities

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Hi all,

I will be completing my FA Level 1 & Level 2 coaching badges soon and wondered whether they will be of any use to me in Perth.

I'd obviously love to be able to combine teaching kids with earning money and wanted to see if anyone knew who I should get in contact with.

Cheers

Three Legs
I agree about McMahon...

Anyway you may want to try this link, you can contact them and they'll show you the way I'm sure....

http://www1.wasa.org.au/pages/about.aspx
Old Apr 20th 2005, 8:17 am
Account Closed

Mucho gracias...

Originally Posted by walla1
I agree about McMahon...

Anyway you may want to try this link, you can contact them and they'll show you the way I'm sure....

http://www1.wasa.org.au/pages/about.aspx
Old Apr 20th 2005, 8:24 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Hi all,

Cheers

Three Legs
http://www.kingsacademy.com.au/

Try this web site lots of info and links for soccer etc
Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

Construction is soon to start on an International Soccer Stadium to be built here in Mandurah, at Peelwood Parade in Halls Head. The state-of-the-art stadium is going to be suitable for all levels of state and international competition apparently, and at other times will be used for local matches and kids coaching. Will only work if they have decent coaches though. Something to look into?
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:56 am
Account Closed

Cheers Jacqui,

I'll put the feelers out.

Three Legs

Originally Posted by Jacqui
Construction is soon to start on an International Soccer Stadium to be built here in Mandurah, at Peelwood Parade in Halls Head. The state-of-the-art stadium is going to be suitable for all levels of state and international competition apparently, and at other times will be used for local matches and kids coaching. Will only work if they have decent coaches though. Something to look into?