Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Football - Does your better half whinge as much as mine?

Football - Does your better half whinge as much as mine?

Old Oct 23rd 2005, 5:30 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Football - Does your better half whinge as much as mine?

Well ladies/fellas do they?

I mean to say, it's only been on the TV 8 out of the last 9 days, what's the problem, have I got the problem?
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Football - Does your better half whinge as much as mine?

Originally Posted by rossifumi

I mean to say, it's only been on the TV 8 out of the last 9 days, what's the problem, have I got the problem?
No whinging in our house i love to watch the footy hubby likes rugby and my sons love football the only problem is we all support different teams Janet
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future
Default Re: Football - Does your better half whinge as much as mine?

Well you can just hear all the chuntering cant you - 'they dont understand', well no I dont and if I ask then I am then verbally assaulted for asking stupid questions (not stupid to me, I think its quite important to know which end is which - and i have two sons! my future does not look any rosier on the football front, maybe one day i'll understand).

I'll sign off with my favorite saying - it's only a game dear (I say that lots at my house, hubby supports Doncaster Rovers!)

Lindsey
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 8:44 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Try living with a Man United fan :scared: . . . and for the record he was born in Manchester and used to watch them home& away during the 70/80's - before you needed a 2nd mortgage to buy a cup of Bovril at half time let alone a match day ticket
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

TrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant future

My Missus just moans that Glenn Hoddle doesn't play anymore!!! She used to fancy him when she saw him on Match of the Day in the 80's in those skimpy little shorts they used to wear back then. She's never been the same since.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 10:46 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

12 days and counting until Fox is installed at the TT household.....cannot wait to see a proper game of football again.

Already had the lecture that I am not allowed to plonk myself on the sofa for 48 hours solid at the weekend and watch football.

Old Oct 23rd 2005, 11:36 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TrickyTrev
My Missus just moans that Glenn Hoddle doesn't play anymore!!! She used to fancy him when she saw him on Match of the Day in the 80's in those skimpy little shorts they used to wear back then. She's never been the same since.
Eileen Drewry now owns those shorts.
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 11:46 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TrickyTree
12 days and counting until Fox is installed at the TT household.....cannot wait to see a proper game of football again.

Already had the lecture that I am not allowed to plonk myself on the sofa for 48 hours solid at the weekend and watch football.
I'm awaiting the foxtel guy as we speak, bring it on!!
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

Desire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=FRAYNE]No whinging in our house i love to watch the footy hubby likes rugby and my sons love football the only problem is we all support different teams Janet[/QUOTE

No whinging in our house either, Hubby and our two girls all love to watch the footy. Put our daughter (8) to bed the other Saturday night at 8.30 and got her back up at 12.30 so she didn't miss the live England game!!!!
Old Oct 24th 2005, 12:02 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Desire]
Originally Posted by FRAYNE
No whinging in our house i love to watch the footy hubby likes rugby and my sons love football the only problem is we all support different teams Janet[/QUOTE

No whinging in our house either, Hubby and our two girls all love to watch the footy. Put our daughter (8) to bed the other Saturday night at 8.30 and got her back up at 12.30 so she didn't miss the live England game!!!!
Now that's just cruel getting a kid up to watch those clowns
Old Oct 24th 2005, 1:01 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

we just moan and winge because i am a liverpool supporter and he is an everton fan

ah well its fun on derby days
Old Oct 24th 2005, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
Try living with a Man United fan :scared: . . . and for the record he was born in Manchester and used to watch them home& away during the 70/80's - before you needed a 2nd mortgage to buy a cup of Bovril at half time let alone a match day ticket
MAN UNITED FANS THAT IS US, WE WATCH ALL THE GAMES. LOVE THEM.
ITS A REAL FAMILY THING. SO NO ARGUMENTS IN OUR HOUSE.
MY SON IS COMING OVER IN JAN, HE GOES TO ALL THE HOME MATCHES, HE WILL MISS THEM TERRIBLY.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 10:29 am

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cranni
MAN UNITED FANS THAT IS US, WE WATCH ALL THE GAMES. LOVE THEM.
ITS A REAL FAMILY THING. SO NO ARGUMENTS IN OUR HOUSE.
MY SON IS COMING OVER IN JAN, HE GOES TO ALL THE HOME MATCHES, HE WILL MISS THEM TERRIBLY.
Seems to go beyond any religion does this Man U following
Old Oct 24th 2005, 10:54 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TrickyTree
Promise her you'll fetch your own beer. That'll get it down to 47 hours

Seriously though, it's hard work staying up to watch the 4pm game on a Sunday then get up for work at 630 on Monday And even worse when the clocks go back next week ......
Old Oct 24th 2005, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

Steve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really niceSteve Zodiac is just really nice

Originally Posted by TrickyTrev
My missus has the same moan but about Gary Pallister instead. Mark Hughes retiring is my moan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.