Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Football clubs / Acadamy around West Sydney

Football clubs / Acadamy around West Sydney

Old May 30th 2009, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

paul.joanne.fraser is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Football clubs / Acadamy around West Sydney

Can anyone advise me on any good football clubs around the Western area of Sydney. I have had a look on the NSW webpage and made contact with a few. At present I have 2 boys aged 11 and 10 who play football for a Cypriot Academy in Limassol the standard is very high some Greek people might know the Nikki Papavasiliou as he played for OFI Crete in the late 90's and also Newcastle fc in 1992/93.

Both boys train 3 times per week with games on Saturday, please help as leaving this Academy in Cyprus for Sydney will break there hearts, so a good club with a vision will be what they need.

Regards and thanks in advanced

Paul:
Old May 31st 2009, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football clubs / Acadamy around West Sydney

There are many junior soccer clubs in western Sydney. Best idea is to visit some when you get here. Something to keep in mind for when they reach high school is the sports high schools. They are Westfields Sports High School, The Hills Sports High School and Narrabeen Sports High School. Narrabeen is on the northern beaches not in western Sydney.

Last edited by Gibbo; May 31st 2009 at 8:27 am.
Old May 31st 2009, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

paul.joanne.fraser is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Football clubs / Acadamy around West Sydney

Originally Posted by Gibbo
There are many junior soccer clubs in western Sydney. Best idea is to visit some when you get here. Something to keep in mind for when they reach high school is the sports high schools. They are Westfields Sports High School, The Hills Sports High School and Narrabeen Sports High School. Narrabeen is on the northern beaches not in western Sydney.
Thanks for your reply, I will be having a look at the schools you mentioned later tonight, however after being out with my oldest son Aaron all day in Nicosia (Cyprus) with his football Acadamy the last thing I need to do is look for football teams!!! Need a beer instead!

Cheers for your reply