Food

Old Jul 29th 2004, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough
Default Food

Hi all
19 days to go and counting!
We are looking through the things we have to pack and have lots of cans of food - soup, beans etc in cupboards. Can this kind of thing be brought into WA. Is there somewhere you can find a list of what can and what can't be brought into this most pinickity of states. Can we bring decent beer??????

Thanks

Mr Iggy
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:08 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Food

Here's the site iggy

http://www.affa.gov.au/content/outpu...s&subdisplay=7

Have not checked but believe all food and drink is tabboo.
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

What.... No heinz baked beans?? Surely these can not infect any plant products in Oz.

I love my beans
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

No offence mate, but I can't believe you're pondering over whether or not to pack a few tins of food - even if they're your favourites, what are you going to do when they run out?!

Fresh start and all that?
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:16 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

It's all very well you saying that Stan........but I have beans 5 days a week so can sympathise with Iggy
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
It's all very well you saying that Stan........but I have beans 5 days a week so can sympathise with Iggy

Jacuzzi 'round at your's then Bixxy?!
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:20 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by steandleigh
Jacuzzi 'round at your's then Bixxy?!
I also have a coke or pepsi a day just to ensure the bubbles are uniform :scared:
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Might miss out on the Jacuzzi thanks. It just seems wasteful to get rid of all the stuff we don't use up. And lets face it, theres no beans like heinz beans!!

Also English Chocolate is well known as the best chocolate in the world!! (Maybe only by English people though!!)

Are there shops in Perth that sell English products. Just for a taste of the old home every now and again! I know there are places that import food by mail order but I don't know if this would work to WA.

We shall see.

Last edited by igual; Jul 29th 2004 at 7:35 pm.
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:34 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by igual
Might miss out on the Jacuzzi thanks. It just seems wasteful to get rid of all the stuff we don't use up. And lets face it, theres no beans like heinz beans!!

Your not Scottish by any chance??
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

I didn't ask for haggis!!!
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:37 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I didn't ask for haggis!!!

Nothing wrong with a nice Haggis & Tatties.
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:38 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

You sure you want to go to Aus ?
Sounds like you're missing UK already

Mind, the TV is good over there
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

The TV is why I'm going over there. Don't watch much anyway. Only programmes about going to OZ. Thats about 3 hours a day!!!

I just like beans......
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

The TV is why I'm going over there. Don't watch much anyway. Only programmes about going to OZ. Thats about 3 hours a day!!!

i just like beans[/SIZE]
oh perlease, someone put him out of his misery... YOU CAN GET HEINZ IN AUS
Old Jul 29th 2004, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

really!REALLY................ HEINZ IN OZ............. YIPPEEE!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.