Follow on story

Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mad Mad Mad

Originally posted by HUP
The first issue of Tales of the unexpected Expats has been brought to you by Diagonastini for the measly price of £1.99.

The next 30 issues can be purchased fortnightly at the price of £25.00

Got to get em all

Miss one miss out!!!!!!!!

I'm actually LOL!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:31 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by steandleigh
I'm actually LOL!!!!
Yeah it bought a smile to my face to. Brightened up the forum for me anyway, its been a bit dull for the past coupla days.

I don't think Larissa has seen it yet as she went offline.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

N.B In the revised edition, Princess Larissa scoops up all the Angel delight ( in a blue bucket Ala TinaJ ) and takes it to the internet cafe owner. He sell it to his customers at an exorbitant price and Princess Larisssa's debt to him for the broken PC is cleared. Unfortunately, customers eating the Angel delight are unwittingly passed the PB and Wilf genes and a new generation of forum prat begins to emerge.....

The story continues......

Chapter two......
Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by HUP
Yeah it bought a smile to my face to. Brightened up the forum for me anyway, its been a bit dull for the past coupla days.

I don't think Larissa has seen it yet as she went offline.

Umm... not sure what larissa will make of our tale... don't think she had it in mind to be the central character... well, at least she got to be the princess....( with unfeasibly large wrists!!! - that's still making me chuckle!!! )
Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Location: lincolnshire South of Perth by end of October 03 Please
crabtree is an unknown quantity at this point

Umm... not sure what larissa will make of our tale... don't think she had it in mind to be the central character... well, at least she got to be the princess....( with unfeasibly large wrists!!! - that's still making me chuckle!!! )
Why was Princess Larissa living in a caravan?
Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by crabtree

I think you'd have to ask Hup about that one - watch him though, he's a bit odd!!!
Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:51 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

She was stopping in a caravan after she arrived in Australia until she found the burb she wanted to live in. Its cheap and you have to remember it was actually Wilf in an elaborate masquerade to lure Pommie out of hiding. She\he knew those wrists (unfeasably large as they were)would be a big lure
Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:53 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

I think you'd have to ask Hup about that one - watch him though, he's a bit odd!!!
OH I AM SO MISUNDERSTOOD
Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Location: lincolnshire South of Perth by end of October 03 Please
crabtree is an unknown quantity at this point

If it was Wilf. I dont think the wrists were big because of the typing.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 8:59 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

Any resemblance to any person living, dead or otherwise is purely unintentional and coincidental. It is not the purpose of this publication to make fun of those afflicted with unfeasably large wrists.

Yeah yeah I know WTF is he on.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:00 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

If it was Wilf. I dont think the wrists were big because of the typing.
Now now crabtree lets not go on any personal attacks . lest the wrath of the wrists be upon you
Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by HUP
Any resemblance to any person living, dead or otherwise is purely unintentional and coincidental. It is not the purpose of this publication to make fun of those afflicted with unfeasably large wrists.

Yeah yeah I know WTF is he on.

I am still LOL - now uncontrolably!!!
Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:14 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

I am still LOL - now uncontrolably!!!
I know. I tend to laugh more when I look back on it and think "did I really write that"

Will have to give some thought to a new story but not tonight as my wrists are enlarging

oh god no

HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLP their unfeasably large

Visit our sponsors to keep this from happening to you

Are you experiencing discomfort and pain due to overuse by excessive posting on expats? Developed by a distinguished doctor who specializes in treating patients who suffer from wrist conditions including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, this new patented technology is creating excellent clinical results and the feedback generated has been exceptionally noteworthy!

Last edited by HUP; Sep 18th 2003 at 9:16 pm.
Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:18 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

That is one of the best laughs I've had in ages..........I know.....I should get out more........ ....this forum has a lot to answer for...
Old Sep 18th 2003, 9:21 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

Originally posted by artep
That is one of the best laughs I've had in ages..........I know.....I should get out more........ ....this forum has a lot to answer for...
I know I've spent the evening watching a story progress about some people with unfeasably large wrists. That bloody steandleigh have got a lot to answer for!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.