Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flying with Evaair

Flying with Evaair

Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

graham wade will become famous soon enough
Default Flying with Evaair

Have found some cheap one way flights with Evaair but all the posts on here are quite old so was wondering whether anyone had any opinions on these recently
Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:27 am
Just Joined

Weasie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Flying with Evaair

Hi

Haven't flown them myself, but a friend does a lot of business in Thailand and swears by them. They only go into Brisbane I think - so good if you want to go there. We are flying Air Mauritius -they are also very cheap

Weasie
Old Dec 8th 2009, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Weasie
Hi

Haven't flown them myself, but a friend does a lot of business in Thailand and swears by them. They only go into Brisbane I think - so good if you want to go there. We are flying Air Mauritius -they are also very cheap

Weasie
Hi yes thanks for that we are flying into brisbane just looked at maurituis and they only fly into perth or melbourne so no good for us but thanks all the same
Old Dec 15th 2009, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

grapefruit is just really nicegrapefruit is just really nicegrapefruit is just really nicegrapefruit is just really nicegrapefruit is just really nicegrapefruit is just really nicegrapefruit is just really nicegrapefruit is just really nice

Originally Posted by graham wade
Have found some cheap one way flights with Evaair but all the posts on here are quite old so was wondering whether anyone had any opinions on these recently
I used to fly with them from Dubai whenever I could. Best thing was for an extra 10% on the fare, I could get an upgrade to a pseudo business class - not quite the full deal but way better than economy. But they stopped passenger flights to Dubai years ago.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Wendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi yes thanks for that we are flying into brisbane just looked at maurituis and they only fly into perth or melbourne so no good for us but thanks all the same
Me too, haven't used them but a friend who goes to Thailand several times a year swears by them
Old Dec 16th 2009, 8:48 pm
Mikey82

Mike82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Flying with Evaair

Flew with them in July LHR-BKK-TPE-BNE, after finding very cheap flights and being recommended by my Dad. Found them the best airline by far that we have flown with, very efficient clean and attentive. So I would say take the cheap flights with Eva and enjoy, I dont think you will be disappointed!!
Old Dec 16th 2009, 8:58 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Flew with them to Las vegas not so long ago... I didn't know what to expect, but I was very pleasantly surprised. Service was excellent.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

They're better known as NevaDair
Old Dec 16th 2009, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mike82
Flew with them in July LHR-BKK-TPE-BNE, after finding very cheap flights and being recommended by my Dad. Found them the best airline by far that we have flown with, very efficient clean and attentive. So I would say take the cheap flights with Eva and enjoy, I dont think you will be disappointed!!
Thank you we have since booked with singapore air got a ok deal £907 for two of us in april one way going on the a380 up stairs