Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

flying dogs from scotland to melbourne

flying dogs from scotland to melbourne

Old Oct 4th 2006, 2:15 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute
Default flying dogs from scotland to melbourne

Hi guys,

Have trawled through the site looking for the name of a company that flies pets from scotland to oz but can't find it anywhere.It's been mentioned before.
Anyone have the link handy??

Cheers,
*pearly*
Old Oct 4th 2006, 2:37 pm
Home.

mackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: flying dogs from scotland to melbourne

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Hi guys,

Have trawled through the site looking for the name of a company that flies pets from scotland to oz but can't find it anywhere.It's been mentioned before.
Anyone have the link handy??

Cheers,
*pearly*
Is this any use?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396560
Old Oct 4th 2006, 3:01 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mackinnon
Thanks but no, it did'nt mention flying "the dug" from a place in Scotland. I think it's located in Glenrothes but can I find it anywhere?? - NAW!

Cheers for tryin'. Hope your happy n doin ok!!

*pearly*
Old Oct 4th 2006, 3:21 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

FOUND IT!!

It's [email protected]( that's their email address )

so for anyone flying from Scotland, you dont need to worry about gettin your pets down south. I sent them an email originally and they got back to me with all the necessary info.And I thought they were cheaper than previous quotes!

*pearly*
Old Oct 4th 2006, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

I only had to take the dogs to edinburgh airport - not down south.... in fact every person I got a quote from did pricings from edinburgh!!! piece of cake!!!
Old Oct 4th 2006, 3:37 pm
Home.

mackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Thanks but no, it did'nt mention flying "the dug" from a place in Scotland. I think it's located in Glenrothes but can I find it anywhere?? - NAW!

Cheers for tryin'. Hope your happy n doin ok!!

*pearly*
Aye, but in that thread they talk aboot flying their dug oot as well.

Ah'm no too bad, hope yous urnae gettin' too stressed yet!
Old Oct 4th 2006, 3:57 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

Originally Posted by mackinnon
Aye, but in that thread they talk aboot flying their dug oot as well.

Ah'm no too bad, hope yous urnae gettin' too stressed yet!

Well, the way the visa processing times have hurried up we think we might hear the big "aye or naw" around November. Gettin our medicals next Thursday so that's the last phase as I sent our completed police checks off yesterday. ( we're frontloadin )
We're takin the dug to the vets tonight so just had to check what he should be gettin or avoiding vaccination-wise.
It's all a bit scary. Thinkin about how much there is to organise. At least we've sold the hoose!
Just hopin we get in now. ( still worryin my past health history will put the brakes on everythin !!! )
Anyhoooo, if it's meant to be and all that.....just wish we knew y'know?

*pearly*
Old Oct 4th 2006, 6:43 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

Just had the dog at the vets. He didn't get LEPTO as advised and had Bordetella as well as the other boosters. I checked an ozzie website and it stated Bordetella as well as the regular bossters ( aside from Lepto, DON'T let them give Lepto!! )
After the Bordetella he spewed up on the back seat. Nice. That is one UNPLEASANT nasal medication, I can tell you.
So, all to do is book the pet relocation guys and get his blood tests nearer the time. As soon as we know we have the visa we'll get onto all of that.
*pearly*