Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

flying on birthday

flying on birthday

Old Aug 10th 2004, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold
Default flying on birthday

Hi everyone,
Shippers have been here today container arrives tomorrow.
We fly on the 27th of sept,which means we will be in the air for my daughters birthday.Ive told her she will miss her 8th birthday due to the time difference,we are going with singapore airlines,what do you think the chances are for them doing something special for her.?
donna
Old Aug 10th 2004, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Handyandy180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: flying on birthday

Just tell your travel agent and they will definately get her a cake sorted. I know this as i told a white lie to mine trying to get an upgrade with Singapore airlines. We flew last year with them on our supposed honeymoon (I know i know a big white lie. OK MASSIVE) anyhow little did i know that they had arranged a cake for us with a big red heart on it!!!!! We nearly died as we sat they blushing with everyone looking in our direction. If it hadn't been a plane i would have gladly hope for a big hole to jump down. We did make some ammends feeling as guilty as we were. We had a piece each and gave the rest to the staff.
Sorry Singapore airlines.
Good luck to all that are trying
Regards Chris and Andrea
Old Aug 10th 2004, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Complimentary champagne surely, should be on the cards?!
Old Aug 11th 2004, 12:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donna
Hi everyone,
Shippers have been here today container arrives tomorrow.
We fly on the 27th of sept,which means we will be in the air for my daughters birthday.Ive told her she will miss her 8th birthday due to the time difference,we are going with singapore airlines,what do you think the chances are for them doing something special for her.?
donna
Definitely tell them - all of them! The travel agents, and the check-in staff - they should pass it to the crew on board, but if not, just have a quiet word with the purser (in charge of cabin crew). They'll love the chance to makke a fuss of her!!