Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flying on the 6th Nov from Heathrow

Flying on the 6th Nov from Heathrow

Old Sep 30th 2007, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

Tracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to all
Default Flying on the 6th Nov from Heathrow

Anyone else flying that day. We are going with Qantas.

Cheers
Old Sep 30th 2007, 5:02 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Flying on the 6th Nov from Heathrow

Originally Posted by Tracey O
Anyone else flying that day. We are going with Qantas.

Cheers
nope, we're going end of nov, just wanted to wish you a safe journey and a brill time.
btw great name

tracey
Old Sep 30th 2007, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

Tracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to all

Originally Posted by want2bthere
nope, we're going end of nov, just wanted to wish you a safe journey and a brill time.
btw great name

tracey
Cheers! Where you heading to?

Yep, Tracey sure is a cool name!
Old Sep 30th 2007, 5:12 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Cheers! Where you heading to?

Yep, Tracey sure is a cool name!
well eventually sunshine coast, but having to go on reccie at end of nov as havent sold house yet
Old Sep 30th 2007, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

ooh we go the day before you. 5th November 10pm flying out on bonfire night!!!! Gosh my tummy flips just at the thought of getting on that plane
Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Josie1100
ooh we go the day before you. 5th November 10pm flying out on bonfire night!!!! Gosh my tummy flips just at the thought of getting on that plane
I originally wanted to go on the 5th, but my OH said it was too soon after my Brothers wedding, which is on the 3rd. Think he is planning on a major hangover to get over first

You should be able to see all the fireworks going off as you make your way out of the UK. Should be a good view, make sure you get a window seat.

Good Luck!!

Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by want2bthere
well eventually sunshine coast, but having to go on reccie at end of nov as havent sold house yet
How long has it been on the market??

T
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

we go on the 4th november and arrive in perth 6th

so good luck on yr flight xxx
Old Oct 1st 2007, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
we go on the 4th november and arrive in perth 6th

so good luck on yr flight xxx
And you, not long to go now is it?? Where you heading to??

DOH - Just seen you are off yo WA. So are we : ) We are heading NOR and have a 2 week rental in Butler, before finding somewhere more perm to live........

x

Last edited by Tracey O; Oct 1st 2007 at 8:18 am. Reason: Didn't read post properly!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 2:55 pm
so far so good

How long has it been on the market??

T

TOOOOOOOOOOO long, since xmas last year had offers and none have materilaised into anything so still stuck here and if have to listen to one more person tell me it happens for a reason i will find the nearest thing and hit them with it and i'm not a voilent person
bet you wished you hadnt asked
Old Oct 1st 2007, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Oh you poor thing. I wouldn't say that at all........ It's just down to luck at the end of the day, we had 18 viewers all of em bonkers they wanted to know where the garden was, and the second bedroom - we were selling a 1 bed house and that's all. Eventually we got a buyer, but she was dithering so much it took 4 months for the sale to go through.

Never will I sell property again, once I find my next home, that's it, I will live in it forever!!

Talking of people saying things that drive you potty, my fave at the moment is when I tell people that I am moving to Perth. The conversation goes something like this.

Us: Yeah we going to Perth in November
Them: Oooh Perth, you will LOVE it out there, it's sooo beautiful. Your'll have a great life out there.
Us: Oh have you been there before?
Them: Nope never, but I have heard it's nice.

How can they possibly have such an opinion if they have never been

Arrraaagghhh if I have a quid everytime I heard that I'd be rich

Good luck with the house sale........

x
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you poor thing. I wouldn't say that at all........ It's just down to luck at the end of the day, we had 18 viewers all of em bonkers they wanted to know where the garden was, and the second bedroom - we were selling a 1 bed house and that's all. Eventually we got a buyer, but she was dithering so much it took 4 months for the sale to go through.

Never will I sell property again, once I find my next home, that's it, I will live in it forever!!

Talking of people saying things that drive you potty, my fave at the moment is when I tell people that I am moving to Perth. The conversation goes something like this.

Us: Yeah we going to Perth in November
Them: Oooh Perth, you will LOVE it out there, it's sooo beautiful. Your'll have a great life out there.
Us: Oh have you been there before?
Them: Nope never, but I have heard it's nice.

How can they possibly have such an opinion if they have never been

Arrraaagghhh if I have a quid everytime I heard that I'd be rich

Good luck with the house sale........

x
i would be rich if i was pd £1.00 every time "really you moving to au" !! as if we are making it up.

or why are you moving all the way to australia

have you been there before ??

have you been there before its hot there isn't ???

mind boggles xx

and inlaws get asked are you going to miss the grand children ????? like they are going to say no we not
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Another one I like is the one about Swimming Pools. Everyone seems to think that all houses come with a pool, when I tell them that probably 1 in 10 house has a pool, they tell me I am wrong! I keep telling them it's a myth.

I am sure that if I get a house without a pool, noone will come and visit - Maybe I should get them to have a whip round and I'll get one built in especially for guests. Mind you, could always put salt water in the bath and pretend its a swimming pool

T
Old Oct 1st 2007, 4:52 pm
so far so good

Another one I like is the one about Swimming Pools. Everyone seems to think that all houses come with a pool, when I tell them that probably 1 in 10 house has a pool, they tell me I am wrong! I keep telling them it's a myth.

I am sure that if I get a house without a pool, noone will come and visit - Maybe I should get them to have a whip round and I'll get one built in especially for guests. Mind you, could always put salt water in the bath and pretend its a swimming pool

T
that is so true
just so i dont have to sell another house, when i get to aus we're livin in a winnebago
Old Oct 1st 2007, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

T

they look so shocked when you say most dont have one

i do point out that even in neighbours they dont all have a pool

there is only 2 one at todies old house and harolds house.

and another one is that au doesn't get cold or rains its always hot and sunny !!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.