Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flying 30th November........Anyone Else?

Flying 30th November........Anyone Else?

Old Nov 7th 2008, 2:13 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flying 30th November........Anyone Else?

Getting really excited now. Anyone else flying to Sydney on this date? I might need someone to hold my hand and wipe my tears away after saying goodbye to my folks at the airport.

And then someone to gossip with all the way there about how exciting it all is.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 2:29 pm
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Flying 30th November........Anyone Else?

I'll be smuggled into your hand luggage.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

kunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nice

ooooh we are!!!
although we are stopping in Hong Kong for 3 nights...
BA evening flight??
Old Nov 7th 2008, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

TartanTam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kunjal and shamir
ooooh we are!!!
although we are stopping in Hong Kong for 3 nights...
BA evening flight??
We are flying 30th on the cathay pacific 10pm flight from LHR as part of our reccci trip, before we start the visa process.
:-)
Old Nov 8th 2008, 7:55 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Cool!!!

I'm going from Manchester so probably wont be on same flights as you all but its good to know there's more than me in the air from BE. :-)
Old Nov 8th 2008, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

jellab is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats and the best of luck
Old Nov 8th 2008, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Tellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really nice

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Cool!!!

I'm going from Manchester so probably wont be on same flights as you all but its good to know there's more than me in the air from BE. :-)
We are flying on 23rd but our 2 dogs are flying on 30th with Quantas from Heathrow - does that count?
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:18 am
beach bum

Originally Posted by NiknAid
We are flying on 23rd but our 2 dogs are flying on 30th with Quantas from Heathrow - does that count?
Yes - i get on better with dogs than people anyway.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Getting really excited now. Anyone else flying to Sydney on this date? I might need someone to hold my hand and wipe my tears away after saying goodbye to my folks at the airport.

And then someone to gossip with all the way there about how exciting it all is.
Good luck - i'll be thinking about you in little old Golborne flying high above the clouds - so you will be in our thoughts. Let us know how you get on
Old Nov 9th 2008, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

kunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nicekunjal and shamir is just really nice

Originally Posted by NiknAid
Looks like we are flying with the dogs!!! lol
Old Nov 9th 2008, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Candy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the rough

when do you arrive at Sydney airport Ponyrama? I arrive at half 7 on the 2nd of Dec so may bump into you in our jet lagged states

There's a lot of us going to Sydney for Christmas then
Old Nov 9th 2008, 5:09 pm
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Candy Groove
when do you arrive at Sydney airport Ponyrama? I arrive at half 7 on the 2nd of Dec so may bump into you in our jet lagged states

I'll be a day late!
Old Nov 9th 2008, 10:20 pm
beach bum

Originally Posted by Candy Groove

I get there late on the 1st December - so I am hoping that I will be tucked up in bed by the time you get there.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

I get there late on the 1st December - so I am hoping that I will be tucked up in bed by the time you get there.
Best of luck to all travelling. Hopefully the jet lag wont hit you like a bag of spanners like it did me. Thirroul is a good bit out Pony.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 11:01 pm
beach bum

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Best of luck to all travelling. Hopefully the jet lag wont hit you like a bag of spanners like it did me. Thirroul is a good bit out Pony.
I know - but if you love me enough the distance wont matter to you will it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.