Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flying 19 Nov 11am London Heathrow - Singapore (Singapore Airlines)

Flying 19 Nov 11am London Heathrow - Singapore (Singapore Airlines)

Old Nov 5th 2007, 6:59 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flying 19 Nov 11am London Heathrow - Singapore (Singapore Airlines)

Just wondering if anyone else from BE will be on our flight:

Mon 19 Nov at 11am from London Heathrow to Singapore (with Singapore Airlines). Then from Singapore to Perth: arriving Perth 20 Nov 3.35pm local time.

Shippers are coming tomorrow (and Wed/Thur). Computer gets packed up tonight and I won't have internet access until Saturday when we arrive at my mother-in-law's house (hope she lets me use her computer ).

We're staying one night at Heathrow (18/19 Nov).

If anyone from BE is on the same flight(s), let me know.

Gina
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: Flying 19 Nov 11am London Heathrow - Singapore (Singapore Airlines)

Good luck Gina, have a safe and enjoyable flight.

Paulb (you gave me some financial advice a couple of years ago if you recall)
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:09 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: Flying 19 Nov 11am London Heathrow - Singapore (Singapore Airlines)

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Just wondering if anyone else from BE will be on our flight:

Mon 19 Nov at 11am from London Heathrow to Singapore (with Singapore Airlines). Then from Singapore to Perth: arriving Perth 20 Nov 3.35pm local time.

Shippers are coming tomorrow (and Wed/Thur). Computer gets packed up tonight and I won't have internet access until Saturday when we arrive at my mother-in-law's house (hope she lets me use her computer ).

We're staying one night at Heathrow (18/19 Nov).

If anyone from BE is on the same flight(s), let me know.

Gina
Hi Gina,

Have a great flight! You'll be here before you know it. I'll send you my email address by PM and also to the website you gave me so we can catch up when you arrive. See you in King's Park in a couple of weeks!

Christine