Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

to fly or not to fly

to fly or not to fly

Old May 13th 2004, 7:39 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute
Default to fly or not to fly

just curious. when I first started checking things out, since I dont like to fly, I checked into some prices for one way cruises to Oz. prices are comparable to flying and if you have the extra time seems like a great time! they are loaded with stuff like cinemas and shops. We unfortunately will have to fly as we are taking pets. although cant fly on the same plane, if they have to fly then I will also. Its really a shame that they cant take a cruise. it would certainly be less stressful on them I would think. The QEII is the only one that will allow pets but it is VERY expensive!! anyway I was just wondering if anyone else had even thought about a nice cruise into Sydney harbour.
Old May 13th 2004, 8:09 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: to fly or not to fly

It sounds really great, but people I have heard who have investigated it, always say it is MUCH more expensive.... so I'm surprised at your findings!!
They were families though...?

And I didn't think there was a direct cruise to OZ...??

To late for us anyway, we've got tickets booked!
Old May 13th 2004, 8:10 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

A nice sea trip spoilt by your fellow QE2'ers.