florists?

Old Feb 11th 2008, 9:41 am
Just Joined

reboundpoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default florists?

Hello everyone, been lurking on here for a while and thought i would ask a quick question.

Is there any florists on here who have took thier trade over with them.

I have my own florists at the moment and would be looking to hopefully open my own shop or work in another florists.

Is there much difference in styles to the uk. is the air con enough to keep the flowers fresh or do all florists have walk in coolers.

thanks for any help with these questions

Lou
Old Feb 11th 2008, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: florists?

Hi there,I will reply to you tomorow if thats ok.Its 12.14 and way past my bed time.ps if i forget pm and remind me.Old age and all that.x Irishbloo
Old Feb 11th 2008, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

haha will do irishbloo, nightnight.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Dreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really nice

Florists aren't on the demand list are they? Or am i just blind as a bat and missed it?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 4:23 am
Just Joined

No it is hubby who has the skill, i just tag along
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by reboundpoms
Ha,I remembered,just pm you.x Irishbloo
Old Feb 12th 2008, 5:51 am
Just Joined

thanks irishbloo, pm winging it's way back
Old Feb 12th 2008, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Im a florist, I did nt really want to continue in the trade after we left the Uk, but you know what us florist are like when you see a bunch of flowers you have to have a good nose, Iv seen a few really good florist in the city, but the ones you see in the shopping centers all seem to bang out the same bloody A symmetrical arrangement !!!! might as well work in a factory, Iv seen very few Aqua Wraps and they tend to go for arrangements here rather than bouquets. Apart from that the flowers here are lovely, lots of stuff to work with if you know what your doing, like I say though not going back down that road.

Good luck
Amanda
Old Feb 12th 2008, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

Dreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really nice

Originally Posted by reboundpoms
Haha sounds just like our household
Old Feb 12th 2008, 6:57 am
Just Joined

Thanks for that flowergal, mmm looking forward to using some different stuff which doesn't make the locals think you are growing triffids hehehe.

i don't think i could give up floristry, one week away from the smell of euc and i get withdrawl sysmptoms
Old Feb 12th 2008, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Too many early morning down the markets, toooooo many stressed out brides.
You ll get your euc fix every day here just by walking down the road

Good luck with the move, where you heading ??

Amanda
Old Feb 12th 2008, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

fly2hi is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by flowergal
Im a florist, I did nt really want to continue in the trade after we left the Uk, but you know what us florist are like when you see a bunch of flowers you have to have a good nose, Iv seen a few really good florist in the city, but the ones you see in the shopping centers all seem to bang out the same bloody A symmetrical arrangement !!!! might as well work in a factory, Iv seen very few Aqua Wraps and they tend to go for arrangements here rather than bouquets. Apart from that the flowers here are lovely, lots of stuff to work with if you know what your doing, like I say though not going back down that road.

Good luck
Amanda
So..you've officially retired Amanda?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fly2hi
So..you've officially retired Amanda?
Well never say never, Why your not going to ask me to help out tomorrow are you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda
Old Feb 13th 2008, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

fly2hi is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by flowergal
Well never say never, Why your not going to ask me to help out tomorrow are you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda
Ha....left all that in the Uk...Now that my hands have healed up (first time in 25years) i'm trying to keep them that way
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Yeah funny mine are too, Just walked past a florist in Joondalup, it looked manic, I used to hate Valentines day and Mothers day with a passion.

Amanda

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.