Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Floor sanding and polishing

Floor sanding and polishing

Old Jun 5th 2008, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Floor sanding and polishing

Hi, can any one recommend anyone who does this in Adelaide.
ta
Old Jun 5th 2008, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Floor sanding and polishing

Hey!! you have a husband!!

PS its good for the fitness...ask the Wii!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Hey!! you have a husband!!

PS its good for the fitness...ask the Wii!
mmmmmmmm a hubby who doesn't like DIY.

jacqui
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

OMG no, dont make the hubby do it - mine would still be working on the first room floor (finished about 8 months ago) if I had done that.

No idea who to use in Adelaide but just plan to be out of the house for the rest of the day - that stuff they put on is noxious, especially the first coat even if it is "environmentally friendly"
Old Jun 5th 2008, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by quoll
OMG no, dont make the hubby do it - mine would still be working on the first room floor (finished about 8 months ago) if I had done that.

No idea who to use in Adelaide but just plan to be out of the house for the rest of the day - that stuff they put on is noxious, especially the first coat even if it is "environmentally friendly"
The truth is he laid new floorboards throughout pur house in the Uk, poor bloke is all floorboarded out. Easier to et someone in to do it, I was hoping someone on BE could help with a recommendation.
kevin, our kitten, will have to be locked up for the day, poor thing!
jacqui
Old Jun 6th 2008, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

The least of his worries at the mo I reckon!!
Old Jun 6th 2008, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
The least of his worries at the mo I reckon!!
Kevin is fine, just a little sore 'down below' bless him