Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flights booked on our way

Flights booked on our way

Old Oct 27th 2007, 4:10 pm
Bionic by birth !

bionic-bean is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Flights booked on our way

Booked our flights today cannot believe its come around so soon.
Well 2 years later. We are flying out on Thursday 15th November out of
Heathrow via Singapore airways. Just wondering if anyone else is flying out at the same time.
Regards Tracey and family.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

keelie152 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Flights booked on our way

Originally Posted by bionic-bean
Booked our flights today cannot believe its come around so soon.
Well 2 years later. We are flying out on Thursday 15th November out of
Heathrow via Singapore airways. Just wondering if anyone else is flying out at the same time.
Regards Tracey and family.
hi, could i be really nosy and ask what you have paid and for how many of you, ive been looking at flights for my friend who is migrating to melbourne in november (hopefully we will be following next year) and i cant get it for any less than £3500 for 2 adults and 2 kids
many thanks keelie
Old Oct 27th 2007, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

I booked ours yesterday online with singapore £1500 for 3 adult fares one way manchester to Brisbane on 27th Nov
Old Oct 27th 2007, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

djfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nice

I booked yesterday Manchester to Melbourne 23 November £1426 for 2 adults 1 child
Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Carole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to all

hi,

We booked ours via Singapore Airlines for 6 Adults flying out from Manchester - Brisbane, One Way, on the 27th November for a tidy sum of £3,021 , but that was just under two weeks ago, Only a few dates left with Singapore direct, and that is 1st,2nd December and these go up by well over an extra £1000, later in the third week on December a whopping £2000 more for a family of 6 adults,

Carole
Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

sprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nice
Smile Re: Flights booked on our way

We are flying out on the same day with the same airline BUT from Manchester. Hope you have a good flight.
Shelley
Old Oct 27th 2007, 8:02 pm
Bionic by birth !

bionic-bean is an unknown quantity at this point

Nosy, no such thing...any gossip or info always nice to share. We are family of five - thats 3 adults and 2 kids ( as classed by Singapore Airlines)
14,11 and 9 and me and Him........
Booked straight onto Singapore Airline's main site direct and just scraped in on a extra flexy tariff which worked out at about 300 quid cheeper that and ordinary flexi tariff. Total so far was about £2300.for the flights.
Singapore - Here we come
Cheers Tracey