Flights booked

Old Nov 27th 2012, 1:04 pm
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light
Default Flights booked

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.

Now I've got that our of my system, just booked our one way business class flights with Malaysia air. Fly out of Heathrow Jan 13th and start our new life in Melbourne on the 14th.
Old Nov 27th 2012, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

Quinna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Flights booked

Awesome! Perfect timing for the Aussie Open - love Melbourne at that time of year.
Old Nov 27th 2012, 2:30 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rick C
Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.

Now I've got that our of my system, just booked our one way business class flights with Malaysia air. Fly out of Heathrow Jan 13th and start our new life in Melbourne on the 14th.
Good luck Rick - we've booked with Singapore but don't leave til 6th April so will arrive in time for winter
Old Nov 27th 2012, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

Judes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really nice

I'm with you on the OMG OMG OMG !!

About to book our flights for end Jan, also to Melbourne.

In a permanent state of total panic now!!

Good luck.
Old Nov 27th 2012, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

nevster is an unknown quantity at this point

Same position but with Singapore Airlines and 2nd of March! Should form a Melbourne meet-up club!!
Old Nov 28th 2012, 8:59 am
mcv
Forum Regular

mcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nicemcv is just really nice

We moved over to Melbourne (from London) just over 3 years now.Lovely place to be

You will all love it.
Good luck with your moves

Richard