Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flights booked!!

Flights booked!!

Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flights booked!!

Booked them today for a quick look round Brisbane
Flying on 1st April (no its not an april fools ) from Manchester with Emirates.
Think I need a few to cope with my forth coming credit card bill
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

Pinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Flights booked!!

I'm so jealous, let us know how the flight goes!!

We have two children aged 8 and 5, so would be pleased on your opinion as to what the flight is like!!!!

Happy April Fools!!!!!!!!!

Donna
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:48 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hilary6
Booked them today for a quick look round Brisbane
Flying on 1st April (no its not an april fools ) from Manchester with Emirates.
Think I need a few to cope with my forth coming credit card bill
Nice 1, what sort of prices did you get?
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pinkyfox
I'm so jealous, let us know how the flight goes!!

We have two children aged 8 and 5, so would be pleased on your opinion as to what the flight is like!!!!

Happy April Fools!!!!!!!!!

Donna
LOL Im just glad were flying after 12pm when april fools is over!!
We're taking 2 kids but theyre a bit older.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:50 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

eggscellent!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by paulf
Nice 1, what sort of prices did you get?
We paid £2700 for 4 adult flights, so annoyed about that our kids are 12 and 14 yet pay full!!!

We could have got 1 a bit cheaper but with this flight we only wait at Dubai for 2 hours before the next flight.

Got quoted £6120 for the same flight through a travel agent :scared: :scared:
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
eggscellent!
Im eggcited!!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

halcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to all

We paid £2700 for 4 adult flights, so annoyed about that our kids are 12 and 14 yet pay full!!!

We could have got 1 a bit cheaper but with this flight we only wait at Dubai for 2 hours before the next flight.

This is not a brag but paid 2300 with Singapore airlines to Perth in April - 2 adults , 2 kids - nice flight with short one stop e.t.c. Searched travelmood and other websites and Thomas Cook actually came out cheapest.
Perth is cheaper than Brisbane though right?
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by halcyon 52
This is not a brag but paid 2300 with Singapore airlines to Perth in April - 2 adults , 2 kids - nice flight with short one stop e.t.c. Searched travelmood and other websites and Thomas Cook actually came out cheapest.
Perth is cheaper than Brisbane though right?
Yeah I think flights to Perth are a bit cheaper.

I was surprised a lot of the flights were fully booked
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

WacandJill has a spectacular aura aboutWacandJill has a spectacular aura aboutWacandJill has a spectacular aura about

I am just looking to book a flight to perth at the moment for 2 adults one way.
Someone warned me that it said over the internet one stop in Dubai but in fact you stop in Singapore as well - have I got this right?

We want to fly from Manchester
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by WacandJill
I am just looking to book a flight to perth at the moment for 2 adults one way.
Someone warned me that it said over the internet one stop in Dubai but in fact you stop in Singapore as well - have I got this right?

We want to fly from Manchester
Thats right but its just a 45min re-fuel stop you dont get off the plane
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Pinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the roughPinkyfox is a jewel in the rough

That is outrageous, does that mean they can drink alcohol if they pay full price!!!!! (Suspect not!!!) But ok to charge them an adult price!!!!

£ 6120.00 :scared: !!!!!!!! Who was that flying with??

Sounds like you got an ok deal in the end though, especially as you had to pay for adult prices for your children!

Donna x
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:12 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

oo0, just did a search, been inspired by your gumption!
Travelbag, came back with some nice one way fares (brisbane) for early june
£1400 for 2 adults 2 kids i,d book it right now if I had a visa
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

WacandJill has a spectacular aura aboutWacandJill has a spectacular aura aboutWacandJill has a spectacular aura about

Did you book with Thomas Cook ?
If so was it over the internet, or at local travel agents
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

halcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to allhalcyon 52 is a name known to all

Yeah I think flights to Perth are a bit cheaper.

I was surprised a lot of the flights were fully booked
I noticed that - it seems a lot going in April.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.