Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

flights booked,3 weeks we,re out of here.

flights booked,3 weeks we,re out of here.

Old Sep 17th 2005, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all
Default flights booked,3 weeks we,re out of here.

Hi all,

Just to say i,ve booked the flights this morning and we leave on 9th Oct for Perth We are flying with emerates on one of the brand spanking new 777,s.
It,s supposed to have a wicked in flight entertainment system each and foot massagers (seriously).

The only downside was the price,because we,ve left it late to book it,s cost more one way than it did for a return ticket each last year.I only got the visa a couple of weeks ago so my hands were tied,never mind it,s all good.

It,s getting pretty real now i finish work in 2 weeks.

dave
Old Sep 17th 2005, 1:07 pm
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: flights booked,3 weeks we,re out of here.

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Hi all,

Just to say i,ve booked the flights this morning and we leave on 9th Oct for Perth We are flying with emerates on one of the brand spanking new 777,s.
It,s supposed to have a wicked in flight entertainment system each and foot massagers (seriously).

The only downside was the price,because we,ve left it late to book it,s cost more one way than it did for a return ticket each last year.I only got the visa a couple of weeks ago so my hands were tied,never mind it,s all good.

dave
Hey Dave,

Well done and good luck with your last minute plans.

L-j
Old Sep 17th 2005, 1:10 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic !!!! So exciting ... good luck with everything
Old Sep 17th 2005, 1:16 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

dave

You lucky thing!!
Good Luck!!

kris x
Old Sep 17th 2005, 1:18 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dave,
Best of luck for the future.
Let us know how you get on.
Julie
Old Sep 17th 2005, 1:22 pm
Happy, happy Visa holders

Location: Back in Huddersfield, after fantastic time in Gold Coast
And&Mez has a spectacular aura aboutAnd&Mez has a spectacular aura aboutAnd&Mez has a spectacular aura about

Hi all,

It,s supposed to have a wicked in flight entertainment system each and <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=foot%20massagers" onmouseover="window.status='foot massagers'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">foot massagers</a> (seriously).

dave
Hi Dave, thats great news, you beat us by 3 days!!!! We go Weds 12th October. I finish work on the 7th. All the best in Perth and keep in touch. Andy
Old Sep 17th 2005, 2:08 pm
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

dave
Have a safe flight and best wishes

Perth Wannabee
Old Sep 17th 2005, 2:13 pm
Lets Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

dave
Nice One.

We fly out on the 24th October & we finish work in 3 weeks.
Shippers coming next Friday and we move out the same day :scared: :scared: Ooooooheeerrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!
Old Sep 17th 2005, 2:13 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

dave
Ohh we just miss you, we arrive in Perth on the 10th,Singapore airlines though.
Old Sep 17th 2005, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Hi all,

dave
Best of luck Dave. Have a safe journey, and a wicked new life.
Old Sep 17th 2005, 2:23 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

dave
Wow what a turn around eh after all that waiting? Brilliant news wishing you loads of luck in your new life

oh and dont forget to update us on the work situation out there, my other half is also a chippy.
Old Sep 17th 2005, 2:30 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Have a great flight Dave and Sam and we'll see you in Perth one day!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

viccollie has a spectacular aura aboutviccollie has a spectacular aura aboutviccollie has a spectacular aura about

HI Dave, really stoked for you getting to finally go, but big favour, post us all how comfy the new 777 plane is when you get to Aus. I never sleep on planes and my other half suffers badly with joint stiffness and muscle carmps from the confined seating space so we thought we might upgrade to business class but if this plane is 'nice' it's another option , tho have a few doubts about the choice of veggie menu and in flight films on emirates screens!!

Thanks in advance, (nosey!!) Claire
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:16 pm
Kidd Family

kiddij will become famous soon enoughkiddij will become famous soon enough

Dave

Did we meet at one of the North West meets? Do you have two little girls? We have a girl and a boy, but I don't think they were with us on that occasion. Ian is already in Perth and I leave on 5 October.

All the best to you and your family.

Hi all,

dave
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Good luck and all the best with your new life

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.