Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Flights booked for 27th April!!!

Wikiposts

Flights booked for 27th April!!!

Old Apr 5th 2005, 8:58 am
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future
Talking Flights booked for 27th April!!!

Hi all,

It's official, we're going to Perth at the end of this month.

OMG! Must be crazy, but we just had to do it.

Tons of stuff to sort out before then, though we're already part of the way there.

I just can't believe that it's real.

We leave on 27th April at LHR on the 12:00 midday Singapore Airlines flight to Perth. If anyone else is flying out to Perth at the same time drop me a line. I know that "Bal56" is flying on the later flight at 18:30, so I won't get chance to meet up with him.

Be seeing ya.

Paul
Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:06 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights booked for 27th April!!!

Originally Posted by gajjitt
Hi all,

Tons of stuff to sort out before then, though we're already part of the way there.

We leave on 27th April at LHR on the 12:00 midday Singapore Airlines flight to Perth. If anyone else is flying out to Perth at the same time drop me a line. I know that "Bal56" is flying on the later flight at 18:30, so I won't get chance to meet up with him.

Be seeing ya.

Paul

May I be the first to say

You lucky, lucky bastard

Great news have a great flight
Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:09 am

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by fraser
May I be the first to say

You lucky, lucky bastard

Great news have a great flight
Many thanks Fraser, I feel it actually.

Good luck with the rest of your move.

Paul
Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:39 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Have a great flight
Good luck with your new lives

keep us all posted

Carole

Old Apr 5th 2005, 9:47 am

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
Have a great flight
Good luck with your new lives

keep us all posted

Carole

Thanks Carole.

You won't get rid of me that easily, I'll be bsack on the forum once i'm reconnected in Perth.

Old Apr 5th 2005, 7:59 pm

Thanks Carole.

You won't get rid of me that easily, I'll be bsack on the forum once i'm reconnected in Perth.

Anyone else moving to Perth end-April or May?
Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:03 am

bounce
Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations paul and louise,you finally bit the bullet
hopefully it ll be us in a couple of months

speak later online

tracey
Old Apr 6th 2005, 7:37 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

Be seeing ya.

Paul
Great day for flying. It's my birthday, lol so I declare that anything you do on that day will be fab.
Enjoy your trip.
Sarah
Old Apr 6th 2005, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

shoots is an unknown quantity at this point

hi gajjitt

me and the missus are going to perth on the 24/4
means we get there on anzac day!!!! ooops!!!! its a bank holiday so i bet everywhere is shut
i suppose on the 1st day all we'll want is a few beers and a long sleep so as long as we get to our flat ok we shud be alright
where abouts in perth are u heading??? we've managed to line up a flat in joondalup for 8 weeks. after that who knows

shoots
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:08 pm

Thumbs up Re: Flights booked for 27th April!!!

Originally Posted by shoots
hi gajjitt

me and the missus are going to perth on the 24/4
means we get there on anzac day!!!! ooops!!!! its a bank holiday so i bet everywhere is shut
i suppose on the 1st day all we'll want is a few beers and a long sleep so as long as we get to our flat ok we shud be alright
where abouts in perth are u heading??? we've managed to line up a flat in joondalup for 8 weeks. after that who knows

shoots
hi shoots,

Beers sound like a great idea after all that flyin'.

We're gonna be staying in Kingsley for 3 weeks which is about 8 minutes down the Mitchell Freeway from Joondalup, just down the road then.

You guys from Leeds then? We're from the other side of the Pennines in Warrington. Be nice to know that there will be some Northerners on our doorstep... we've truely missed them down here in Surrey.

We meet up for a beer or few? Keep in touch.

Take care you guys,

And hopefully see you on the otherside.

Have a good flight.

Paul
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:09 pm

Thumbs up Re: Flights booked for 27th April!!!

Originally Posted by teach
Great day for flying. It's my birthday, lol so I declare that anything you do on that day will be fab.
Enjoy your trip.
Sarah
Hey thanks Sarah, I'm looking forward to it even more knowing that.

Have a great birthday too.

Cheers

Paul
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:15 pm

Talking Re: Flights booked for 27th April!!!

Originally Posted by scissors
congratulations paul and louise,you finally bit the bullet
hopefully it ll be us in a couple of months

speak later online

tracey
Hi Tracey,

Thanks for the congrats. Went on the SingaporeAir website, typed in all the details, and there it was flight was available. All I had to do was press that "Book" button. I looked at it thinking, "am I stoopid to do this now....", and the next minute........... I'd pressed it, and there was no going back...

Aaaahhhh!! Now I feel good. Everyone is telling me what a fool I am going without the contracts completing. Aaaahhh "she'll be right..".

Sorry I missed you online, that sweet 11 month old gave us hell last night. So didn't touch the computer. Awww she still sweet though!!

Though I must apologise to Nige at PomsInPerth, I faxed him a booking form for our accomodation in Perth, and woke the poor guy up . How shit do I feel? Maybe he should have put the fax into silent mode though...

Have a good day Tracey, hopefully catch you online later.

Seeya

Paul
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

shoots is an unknown quantity at this point

hi shoots,

Beers sound like a great idea after all that flyin'.

We're gonna be staying in Kingsley for 3 weeks which is about 8 minutes down the Mitchell Freeway from Joondalup, just down the road then.

You guys from Leeds then? We're from the other side of the Pennines in Warrington. Be nice to know that there will be some Northerners on our doorstep... we've truely missed them down here in Surrey.

We meet up for a beer or few? Keep in touch.

Take care you guys,

And hopefully see you on the otherside.

Have a good flight.

Paul

meeting up 4 a beer sounds like a good idea as we'll be like 'billy no mates' when we get there
av u got family or friends out there??

shoots
Old Apr 6th 2005, 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by shoots
meeting up 4 a beer sounds like a good idea as we'll be like 'billy no mates' when we get there
av u got family or friends out there??

shoots
nope, no family, no friends in Perth. Louise's Dad lives in Adelaide, but that might as well be like having friends in Jerusalem as it's about as far from London as Perth is from Adeaide.

So we'll be 'billy no mates' too. We should exchange email addy's and perhaps mobile numbers before we lose the internet. I've cancelled it, and told the service provider to leave it on until the 27th.

I intend to make an effort to try to meet people I've met on here though. Quite a few of them going to Perth.

All the best with your arrangements over the next 2-3 weeks. And have a great flight.

Tk care

Paul

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.