Wikiposts

Flight hunting

Old Jan 3rd 2009, 11:46 pm
Account Closed

innojuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Flight hunting

you don't say where your flying to but have you seen the latest emirates ad on tv? They are advertising return flights to Perth for 629 per person offer runs from some time in Jan to sometime in June or July, sorry can't remember what the dates are but may be worth a look if thats where your heading.
Old Jan 4th 2009, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

Emiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dazster
Yes - that's what I meant - Cathay Pacific. I'd assumed you'd booked directly with the airline. Are you new immigrants emigrating for the first time?
No we booked through Dial a flight.We are new immigrants emigrating for first time..
Old Jan 4th 2009, 2:00 am
Forum Regular

Emiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by innojuk
you don't say where your flying to but have you seen the latest emirates ad on tv? They are advertising return flights to Perth for 629 per person offer runs from some time in Jan to sometime in June or July, sorry can't remember what the dates are but may be worth a look if thats where your heading.
Thanks anyway but did book it.
And we are going to Perth.
Regards
Old Jan 6th 2009, 6:50 am
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Hi there

We are immigrating to Oz in 2 weeks and have travelled on holiday with emirates on many occasions which involved only one stop from Scotland whereas most other flight companies involve flying to London first thus 2 stops. I was willing to book with them for immigrating but after speaking with 2 travel consultants from emirates they said that they no longer allow the 40 kg travel allowance for people immigrating (economy class) for the first time on a PR visa, therfore we booked with Singapore Airlines which does include extra travel time but as a family of 4 they are allowing 160kg for baggage as opposed to other airlines who allow 80kg which has allowed me to pack photos etc this is only if it is you are immigrating on a PR and have not already validated.

Hope this helps someone