Flight Booked!

Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:18 am
Just Joined

PabloDiablo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Flight Booked!

Hi Everyone

I've just booked my one-way flight to Melbourne :scared:

I was just wondering if anyone was on the same flights to relieve the boredom! I fly from Newcastle to Amesterdam (KLM) on Tuesday 27th June at 6:10, then from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysian) at 12:00, then Kuala Lumpur to Mebourne on 28th June at 10:00, arriving in Melbourne at 19:30.

Paul
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

hedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Flight Booked!

Originally Posted by PabloDiablo
Hi Everyone

I was just wondering if anyone was on the same flights to relieve the boredom! I fly from Newcastle to Amesterdam (KLM) on Tuesday 27th June at 6:10, then from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysian) at 12:00, then Kuala Lumpur to Mebourne on 28th June at 10:00, arriving in Melbourne at 19:30.

Paul
I hope there are at least 2 pilots on the plane as well otherwise you will be very bored sat on the tarmac, (sorry couldn't resist)
Have a safe journey.
Mandy
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone

Paul

Not flying till Oct, could you let me know what the flight is like as we considered doing that flight from Newcastle, instead we are flying, Newcastle -Heathrow-Hongkong- Melbourne. We may do so when we fly over for good.
Hope you have a good journey.

Welcome to the BE by the way.
Mandy
Old Jun 13th 2006, 11:02 am
Just Joined

PabloDiablo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Not flying till Oct, could you let me know what the flight is like as we considered doing that flight from Newcastle, instead we are flying, Newcastle -Heathrow-Hongkong- Melbourne. We may do so when we fly over for good.
Hope you have a good journey.

Welcome to the BE by the way.
Mandy
Hi Mandy - nice to have a response from a fellow Geordie!

I actually flew the same flight just a few weeks ago when I went for a reccie and had no complaints which is why I was keen to book it again! The main reasons I went for this flight are that it gets you in at a good time as you can pretty much go straight to bed and get used to the time difference and it seems to be a few hundred £ cheaper than most others

I'm travelling alone so not sure what "packs/treats" kids would get etc but the free booze is more than enough for me

Paul
Old Jun 13th 2006, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mandy - nice to have a response from a fellow Geordie!

I actually flew the same flight just a few weeks ago when I went for a reccie and had no complaints which is why I was keen to book it again! The main reasons I went for this flight are that it gets you in at a good time as you can pretty much go straight to bed and get used to the time difference and it seems to be a few hundred £ cheaper than most others

I'm travelling alone so not sure what "packs/treats" kids would get etc but the free booze is more than enough for me

Paul
Hiya Paul
There is plenty geordies about if you get bored i did a how many from the North East a while back got hundreds responding. creeping out of the wood work LOL
When we go in Oct it is just me and hubby when we leave for good we will have 3 toerags with us. we land in Melbourne around 9ish so hopefully it will help me recover . I'm well nervous about the flight. i think i will need a drink or two to help me thorough.
I hope some one will join up with you on your flight to stop the boredom.
Have a safe flight and enjoy Australia
Mandy