Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fitters needed in Perth!!

Fitters needed in Perth!!

Old Nov 23rd 2006, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fitters needed in Perth!!

Hello all

I was talking to my boss today and he said we were needing another 2 fitters and asked me if I knew anybody from the UK who would be interested.

The Job is Perth based.

The pay is A$68000 +

The work is mainly in the pumping industry.

And if you havn't got a visa yet he may be able to arrange a working visa.

Anybody interested please send me a personal message.

Keel
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

phillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant future
Default Re: Fitters needed in Perth!!

Originally Posted by keel
Hello all

I was talking to my boss today and he said we were needing another 2 fitters and asked me if I knew anybody from the UK who would be interested.

The Job is Perth based.

The pay is A$68000 +

The work is mainly in the pumping industry.

And if you havn't got a visa yet he may be able to arrange a working visa.

Anybody interested please send me a personal message.

Keel

as in pipe fitting plumbing ect.

Phillip
Old Nov 24th 2006, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Phillip

Different trade. I don't think a pipefitter would work for that sort of money at the minute.

There's no shortage of work for pipe fitters (industrial) at the moment.

Keel

Originally Posted by phillip&sharon
as in pipe fitting plumbing ect.

Phillip
Old Nov 24th 2006, 11:51 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Phillip

Different trade. I don't think a pipefitter would work for that sort of money at the minute.

There's no shortage of work for pipe fitters (industrial) at the moment.

Keel

Hi Keel

Where is all the work for industrial pipefitters I have searched job sites can't find any. OH is in HVAC pipefitter/welder he works on industrial large builds and refurbs hospitals, office blocks etc can you give us any info regarding wages good place for jobs etc we are due to arrive next year. If you can that would be great we are struggling to find info.

Thanks

Kaye
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hello Kaye

HVAC? Air conditioning in the Toon I didn't know we had any.

Seriously there is a lot of work for pipefitters. With all the construction work going on do not fret he will get plenty of work.

Tomorow is The West Australian's job section I will have a gander and pass on any jobs to you.

Keel
Originally Posted by wardy2
Hi Keel

Where is all the work for industrial pipefitters I have searched job sites can't find any. OH is in HVAC pipefitter/welder he works on industrial large builds and refurbs hospitals, office blocks etc can you give us any info regarding wages good place for jobs etc we are due to arrive next year. If you can that would be great we are struggling to find info.

Thanks

Kaye
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:58 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that, great help. Definately need air conditioning in the toon everyone is getting very heated about the state of the football

Kaye
Old Nov 24th 2006, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

Firth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really nice

Hi Kaye

You beat me to this post today, but any information that keel has could he pass also onto us please!!!!!!

Cheers
Diane
Old Nov 26th 2006, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry Kaye

I can only find one pipefitting job in yesterdays West.

The advert doesn't give much info. The company is International trade staff pty ltd. The work is in the mining industry.
Contact Malcolm Kani on 61 9218 3111 or 61 413 7313 56 or Nick Ward 61 410 600 520.

There is normally more adverts for pipefitters, but with the big construction job at Ravensthorpe winding up many of them will have returned to Perth so at moment there they will probably taking up the local jobs till the next big job starts.

Hope this helps.

Keel

Originally Posted by wardy2
Thanks for that, great help. Definately need air conditioning in the toon everyone is getting very heated about the state of the football

Kaye
Old Nov 26th 2006, 2:12 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Kaye

I can only find one pipefitting job in yesterdays West.

The advert doesn't give much info. The company is International trade staff pty ltd. The work is in the mining industry.
Contact Malcolm Kani on 61 9218 3111 or 61 413 7313 56 or Nick Ward 61 410 600 520.

There is normally more adverts for pipefitters, but with the big construction job at Ravensthorpe winding up many of them will have returned to Perth so at moment there they will probably taking up the local jobs till the next big job starts.

Hope this helps.

Keel
BHP's huge RGP3 is starting up on site plus FMG as well.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hello Amazulu

Where abouts are these projects?

Shangri-munda is that up the hill from me?

Keel

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Old Nov 26th 2006, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

chippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to allchippie74 is a name known to all

any jobs for joiners???
Old Nov 26th 2006, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

tofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud oftofster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chippie74
any jobs for joiners???
And kitchen fitters for that matter ??!!
Old Nov 27th 2006, 5:21 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Amazulu

Where abouts are these projects?

Shangri-munda is that up the hill from me?

Keel
They are both in the Pilbara. Both within 2 hours drive of Newman.
Yep, I'm in lovely Kalamunda, not far from you.
Old Nov 27th 2006, 5:52 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Amazulu
True, lots of work for pipe welders, very big bucks too, wish my welding was better I,d hit the mines too but my 5G TIG is crap,
Old Nov 27th 2006, 6:32 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by paulf
True, lots of work for pipe welders, very big bucks too, wish my welding was better I,d hit the mines too but my 5G TIG is crap,
Yeah, I can imagine that the welders up there are making big candy.
Good luck to them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.