Reload this Page >

First viewer has made an offer

First viewer has made an offer

Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:51 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: First viewer has made an offer

Originally Posted by fraser
Now don't get me started on yellow envelopes...
I've been up since 2 am. Too bloody much to think about

what are you like!!!!!

we all want to know when the leaving party is cos we having an BE coach party!!!!!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:12 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
what are you like!!!!!

we all want to know when the leaving party is cos we having an BE coach party!!!!!
Just had a call from the estate agent and last nights viewers wanted to ask a couple of questions before they put an offer in. Looks like two out of two
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:13 pm
Account Closed

Just had a call from the estate agent and last nights viewers wanted to ask a couple of questions before they put an offer in. Looks like two out of two

WOW!!!! its bound to be a decent offer too as they must have bnen told by agent that offer in already by another interested party!!!! YAY is you!!!!!

we are having a few beers for you mate!!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:15 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!!!! its bound to be a decent offer too as they must have bnen told by agent that offer in already by another interested party!!!! YAY is you!!!!!

we are having a few beers for you mate!!

Yeah any excuse On the other hand they might just be nosey sods. They're also first time buyers.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:16 pm
Account Closed

Yeah any excuse On the other hand they might just be nosey sods. They're also first time buyers.

you jammy sod!!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:19 pm

you jammy sod!!

Im was a bit surprised as they're a family of four. They wanted to know how much the council tax was, fair enough. Has there been a new roof put on and if not how old is the currant one , and most baffling how much are the utility bills? Surely they'll be the same as any 3 bed semi
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:22 pm
Account Closed

Im was a bit surprised as they're a family of four. They wanted to know how much the council tax was, fair enough. Has there been a new roof put on and if not how old is the currant one , and most baffling how much are the utility bills? Surely they'll be the same as any 3 bed semi

i suppose they might mean water as they vary significantly between different counties i.e in devon we pay about 7 times more than we did in worcestershire!!!!! and i guess if you have a whopping heating bill they might want to know why????
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

Phil-UK will become famous soon enough

You are indeed so lucky, or have the greatest house on the planet !

Nothing shifting in my neck of the woods and have already reduced the price twice, wanna swap ???

Phil
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:23 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Phil-UK
You are indeed so lucky, or have the greatest house on the planet !

Nothing shifting in my neck of the woods and have already reduced the price twice, wanna swap ???

Phil

Where are you in devon????? Yikes !!!!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:26 pm

i suppose they might mean water as they vary significantly between different counties i.e in devon we pay about 7 times more than we did in worcestershire!!!!! and i guess if you have a whopping heating bill they might want to know why????

We're both in London so it'll be the same and as if I'd tell them if we had a massive heating bill. It would be huge if Rachel had her way she's always cold
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:27 pm
Account Closed

We're both in London so it'll be the same and as if I'd tell them if we had a massive heating bill. It would be huge if Rachel had her way she's always cold

solicitors will ask for copies of utilities mate on their property information form!!! better get out that tipex!!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:29 pm

solicitors will ask for copies of utilities mate on their property information form!!! better get out that tipex!!

It's Ok our biggest ever gas bill was no more than £200 and electric about £160.
Besides who keeps bills

Last edited by fraser; Apr 26th 2005 at 4:36 pm.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:33 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya. Completed my Property Information Form this weekend and they don't ask how much the utilities are, they only ask what utilities you are connected to. Solicitor does ask to see a copy of a utility bill (or other docs) but they have to do this under the money laundering regulations regarding identity, the same as your Estate Agent would have asked for ID.

Vanessa
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:34 pm
Account Closed

It's Ok are biggest ever gas bill was no more than £200 and electric about £160.
Besides who keeps bills

quite!!! say you lost em - no biggie
Old Apr 26th 2005, 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Hiya. Completed my Property Information Form this weekend and they don't ask how much the utilities are, they only ask what utilities you are connected to. Solicitor does ask to see a copy of a utility bill (or other docs) but they have to do this under the money laundering regulations regarding identity, the same as your Estate Agent would have asked for ID.

Vanessa

Vanessa just returned you a blue box for your k yesterday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.