first time on

Old Mar 10th 2006, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

butch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the rough
Smile first time on

first of all hello everyone, can anyone tell me how much money i can earn as a bricky thinking off going to perth but not 100%
Old Mar 10th 2006, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future
Default Re: first time on

Originally Posted by butch&shell
first of all hello everyone, can anyone tell me how much money i can earn as a bricky thinking off going to perth but not 100%
Have no idea about the brickie thing but thought I would say hello and welcome to the madhouse. By the time you have got through your visa application and have spent many, many hours on here (trust me its addictive) - they will take you to Oz in a straightjacket!
Old Mar 10th 2006, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nurselindsey
Have no idea about the brickie thing but thought I would say hello and welcome to the madhouse. By the time you have got through your visa application and have spent many, many hours on here (trust me its addictive) - they will take you to Oz in a straightjacket!

Old Mar 10th 2006, 7:23 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome from me too. Can't help with your brickie question, but I am sure someone will come along soon who can help!
Old Mar 10th 2006, 7:24 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, can't help but welcome to the forum.
Old Mar 10th 2006, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

WELCOME.

Old Mar 10th 2006, 7:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

The ozzies will be on in about 2 - 3 hours but for now welcome
Old Mar 10th 2006, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

rickyl is an unknown quantity at this point

Now then i'm from Redcar and leaving to Sydney next week, got a job as scaffolding manager.
Good luck on thinking about Oz
Old Mar 10th 2006, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

butch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: first time on

thanks everyone got tra and main application lodged about 2weeks,the waiting is already driving me round the bend and everything has been ok so far
Old Mar 10th 2006, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome

Ali
Old Mar 10th 2006, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Sorry can't help with your question, just wanted to say Hiya!
Tracey
Old Mar 10th 2006, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

suzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: first time on

hi there,

My sister and her husband have just emigrated to Perth last August,he was working as a fireman here and had a taxi at night, when they went over, he went on a training course to be a bricklayer, and is now a brickies labourer, which I think he has to do for two years, regarding wages, I havn,t asked, but he is supporting my sister and their three children he starts work about 6am and finishes at 2pm, my sister loves it and so does he, no more shiftwork and every weekend off. I know that he is working around Freemantle, and that they are crying out for all trades, I don't know if that has been of any help
Suzibabe
Old Mar 10th 2006, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: first time on

Thanks Puts Me At Ease
Old Mar 10th 2006, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

erghh let me think lots and lots of money i'd say!!

thats my opinion but bet i'm not far wrong though!!

welcome to expats
Old Mar 10th 2006, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Hi and welcome, the little i know is that you will not be earning what you are in the UK.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.