Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

First Aussie phone bill

Wikiposts

First Aussie phone bill

Old Nov 27th 2005, 3:23 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: First Aussie phone bill

Originally Posted by NickyP
I will just have to have a look around as I haven't seen any in Wangaratta. there may be some in the newsagents in town I suppose will check it out. We are in the country a bit here .
I will get Ian to check out Melbourne when he is over there for work this week. It would have to be a very long phone call to warrant the petrol money otherwise but it may yet come to that :scared:
Nicky

Try this one Nicky, just put Belgium in as the country & see what offers it has.

http://www.phonecardselector.com.au/...tomer/home.php
Old Nov 27th 2005, 3:54 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Drum roll........................

$6.71, no line rental and only mobile calls on the bill.

Is this because of our health card, we didn't declare it to the phone company, but neither did we declare it to the energy company but we got a discount.

Also get $80 of rego and $130 of kindy per term.
My last BT bill was over 500 quid and T-Mobile bill over 600. would have been cheaper to keep the misses in the uk with me for the 2.5 months we were apart
Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
If you have Broadband, consider a VOIP provider. Belgium is 4 cents per minute with engin. Compared to Telstra 55c or 93.5c or $1.17 per minute depending what plan you are on !

Plus of course, Interstate calls are 10cents UNtimed

Phone Options
Thanks ABC and Bordy for the links Ian will check them out, he has been looking into a prepaid account. All we need then is for Sam to get a job to pay for it
Nicky