Crown Sydney?

Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default Crown Sydney?

Hi

Has anyone use Crown Sydney to have their goods delivered? If so, what were they like? Especially when compared to the UK end?

Cheers

SS
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Cuddles is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Crown Sydney?

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
Hi

Has anyone use Crown Sydney to have their goods delivered? If so, what were they like? Especially when compared to the UK end?

Cheers

SS

Hi,

We had our stuff delivered by them a few weeks ago now. We have had no problem with them at all. The only thing I find is its so much better for you to unpack yourselves unless you are that organised or you dont have alot of stuff.

We had a full 20ft container and had they unpacked it all it would have been a complete nightmare and a hell of alot of sorting to do very quickly. We chose the option of unpack ourselves and pay $60 to get them to pick the rubbish up at a later date. Saying that we are keeping the boxes for future moves.

I hope this helps. Any questions ask away or pm me if you want.

Lin
Old Nov 25th 2005, 6:48 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Thanks Lin....it looks like I'll be choosing between them and Excess. Both seem to have good reviews. Excess are much cheaper but also estimated I had 40 cubic feet less than Crown!!

SS
Old Nov 27th 2005, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

Cuddles is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls
Thanks Lin....it looks like I'll be choosing between them and Excess. Both seem to have good reviews. Excess are much cheaper but also estimated I had 40 cubic feet less than Crown!!

SS
Thats ok. Let us know how you get on especially if you choose Crown. I think they are quite expensive but might be worth haggling with the price, they may come down a bit if they know theres competition.

Good luck
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Will do - I am expecting a call back this week some time.

SS