Reload this Page >

Fine till We found You all!

Fine till We found You all!

Old Oct 15th 2002, 2:17 am
Just Joined

Jake Semtex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fine till We found You all!

[QUOTE][SIZE=1]Originally posted by hollywood110:
Hi,This is our first ever post on this site. We were feeling fine about migrating out to Perth until We came and read all the negativity on this site.

DEAR HOLYWOOD

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, WE FOUND THIS SITE A FEW MONTHS AGO AND READING ALL THE NEGATIVE CRAP FROM PB, HERMAN ETC IS PRETTY DEPRESSING. HOWEVER, NOW WE'VE BEEN HERE A FEW MONTHS ITS QUITE CLEAR THAT THEY ARE REALLY BLAMING THEIR OWN SAD FAILINGS IN LIFE ON THE COUNTRY THAT THEY CHOSE TO ADOPT. THEY CONTINUOUSLY PUT OZ DOWN AND RAVE ABOUT THE UK, THEY SEEM TO COVENIENTLY FORGET WHAT MADE THEM LEAVE ALL THOSE YEARS AGO, AND WHATEVER IT WAS ITS BOUND TO BE A LOT WORSE NOW. ALTHOUGH THEY DO HAVE A FEW VALID POINTS, MOST OF IT IS BLOWN COMPLETELY OUT OF PROPORTION AND OF COURSE, NOT COMPARED TO THE SITUATION IN THE UK. FOR EXAMPLE, P.B MADE A BIG FUSS ABOUT VANDALISM ON THE TRAINS HERE IN PERTH 'SUPPORTED' BY SOME NEWSPAPER ARTICE (A VERY SAD HOBBY OF HIS!), I RIDE THE TRAINS HERE ON A REGULAR BASIS AND FIND THEM TO BE CLEAN RELIABLE AND EFFICIENT - THE 'VANDALISM' HE WAS REFFERING TO WAS SCRATCHED WINDOWS - I MEAN GIVE ME A BREAK, IF HE THINKS THATS BAD IT REALLY HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE HE WAS HOME. ANYWAY, THEY REALLY AREN'T WORTH LISTENING TO AND I HATE TO GIVE THEM THE SATISFACTION OF BOTHERING TO WRITE ABOUT THEIR NEGATIVE RUBBISH.

ANYWAY GUYS, ITS FINALLY NICE TO READ A THREAD THAT SEEMS TO BE POSITIVE. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT I THINK PERTH IS A WONDERFUL PLACE AND THERE IS NOWHERE I'D RATHER BE. OK, IT GETS A BIT NIPPY IN WINTER BUT WITH 6 OR 7 MONTHS OF WONDERFUL WEATHER - WHO CARES! O.K THE WAGES ARE LESS WHEN COMPARED TO THE U.K - BUT THE COST OF LIVING IS SO MUCH LESS, WE FIND OURSELVES MUCH BETTER OFF. THEY MOAN ABOUT THE LACK OF JOBS BUT THERE WERE 2000 JOBS ADVERTISED THIS WEEK AND NOBODY I KNOW HAS FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO GET ONE - WITH A PERSONALITY DISORDER LIKE P.B'S, NO WONDER HE FINDS IT DIFFICULT! THEY MOAN ABOUT THE CRIME BUT THE MAJORITY OF IT TENDS TO BE LOCALISED, AS LONG AS YOU CHOSE YOUR AREA WELL AND DO YOUR RESEARCH ITS FAR SAFER THAN THE U.K. (CAN'T WAIT FOR P.B'S REPLY AND SEE WHAT ARTICLE FROM THE ARMADALE TIMES HE CAN DIG OUT!)

BUT FOR ALL YOU PLANNING TO COME OUT YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING, IGNORE THE SCAREMONGERS, IT'S A WONDERFUL PLACE. IT'S NICE TO BE ABLE TO PLAN YOUR WEEKENDS, GO TO THE BEACH OR HAVE A BARBIE IN THE PARK. ITS NICE TO SEE THE KIDS PLAYING SPORTS IN THE PARKS TILL 7.00 EVERY NIGHT.

SO GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU COMING OUT, GET IN TOUCH IF YOU WANT ANY INFO OR A CHAT.

REGARDS
JAKE
Old Oct 15th 2002, 3:16 am

Herman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud of

Originally posted by rday:
hollywood110
unfortunally u found this site at the wrong time
i found this site a year ago,and up till sept 2002 it was a great site,everyone was excited and enthuiastic about going,
then after sept a few arseholes think it is fun trying to put people off,and worrying people.
herman dont hate oz,and he doesnt love uk,he even considered moving to prague of all places.check this out.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...threadid=98529
i am sick of my kids year after year spending their days indoors,summer sucks,i bought a mini bouncy castle and pool this summer,they got 2 weeks use out of it.
i'm not letting these sad arseholes put me off
i'm heading for the sun
good luck
rday
Prague was under consideration because I was offered a job there and the wife is Czech. We did some research and concluded that salaries were too low in Prague and we could end up getting financially trapped there. Oh, and your comment 'of all places?' shows you are a moron - Prague is a fantastic place to live in the middle of Europe (and actually full of Australians who have emigrated, but lets not go there, I dont want to upset you any more).
If you read my other posts you will see that I like Australia as much as I like the UK. We are going back for family reasons. If you dont like that, well you can kiss my arse monkey boy. Get a brain, you need one badly.
By the way - all the whinging about how cold the UK is is utter bollocks. As a kid I never even noticed it - my brothers and I were out playing all year round. The British are just incredibly lazy people who blame the weather for their own inadequacies. My family all go hiking, jogging, cycling and even surfing all year round. My 60 year old mother jogs 6 days a week all year round and runs marathons come rain or shine. She is extremely well travelled and thinks the English are the laziest bunch of whingers she has ever met!! Anyway, you all bore me.
Old Oct 15th 2002, 4:35 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE][SIZE=1]Originally posted by Jake Semtex:
Originally posted by hollywood110:
Hi,This is our first ever post on this site. We were feeling fine about migrating out to Perth until We came and read all the negativity on this site.

DEAR HOLYWOOD

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, WE FOUND THIS SITE A FEW MONTHS AGO AND READING ALL THE NEGATIVE CRAP FROM PB, HERMAN ETC IS PRETTY DEPRESSING. HOWEVER, NOW WE'VE BEEN HERE A FEW MONTHS ITS QUITE CLEAR THAT THEY ARE REALLY BLAMING THEIR OWN SAD FAILINGS IN LIFE ON THE COUNTRY THAT THEY CHOSE TO ADOPT. THEY CONTINUOUSLY PUT OZ DOWN AND RAVE ABOUT THE UK, THEY SEEM TO COVENIENTLY FORGET WHAT MADE THEM LEAVE ALL THOSE YEARS AGO, AND WHATEVER IT WAS ITS BOUND TO BE A LOT WORSE NOW. ALTHOUGH THEY DO HAVE A FEW VALID POINTS, MOST OF IT IS BLOWN COMPLETELY OUT OF PROPORTION AND OF COURSE, NOT COMPARED TO THE SITUATION IN THE UK. FOR EXAMPLE, P.B MADE A BIG FUSS ABOUT VANDALISM ON THE TRAINS HERE IN PERTH 'SUPPORTED' BY SOME NEWSPAPER ARTICE (A VERY SAD HOBBY OF HIS!), I RIDE THE TRAINS HERE ON A REGULAR BASIS AND FIND THEM TO BE CLEAN RELIABLE AND EFFICIENT - THE 'VANDALISM' HE WAS REFFERING TO WAS SCRATCHED WINDOWS - I MEAN GIVE ME A BREAK, IF HE THINKS THATS BAD IT REALLY HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE HE WAS HOME. ANYWAY, THEY REALLY AREN'T WORTH LISTENING TO AND I HATE TO GIVE THEM THE SATISFACTION OF BOTHERING TO WRITE ABOUT THEIR NEGATIVE RUBBISH.
REGARDS
JAKE
Just tell me why they are increasing the guards on trains here ? what I posted was a letter by someone from Perth who used the train, saying that they are getting dirty and are looking down at heel seeing they are still not very old.On top of this traveling on them after dark can be very interesting ,get out yourself I bet you don't.
My main whinge about Perth is it is far more limited than UK , full of tossers like yourself who drive wages and work conditions down , because you sound like you were on your knees in the UK meet loads like you from the North of England.
Must be nice to bring all them pounds with you after a time Australian wages will kick in , for everything you name that is cheaper I will name 2 things that are more expensive.
Do not bother with with that 3 to 1 crap most are lucky to earn 1.5 to 1 if they look at what they earned in UK.
2000 jobs to go around 1.5 million hardly makes its a booming place to live does it? most of those jobs are paying $14 per hour or less great money I think not.
The word BBQ bores me to death its all most here can afford to do bring your own drink and meat , the city of Joondalup is dead at night because of lack of disposable income even one of the chinese restaurants closed down.Half the units around the so called Joondalup City (CBD)centre are empty amd others start up and last around 10 months,Northbridge in Perth is okay only because the Asians make it like a China town.
Debt here is far higher than UK , keep banging your drum pal I've gone deaf, Perth is a hick town filled with the walking dead everyone is walled up after 9.0pm , most could not even name the person living next to them.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Oct 15th 2002 at 7:27 am.
Old Oct 15th 2002, 8:02 am

Herman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud of

DEAR HOLYWOOD

ANYWAY GUYS, ITS FINALLY NICE TO READ A THREAD THAT SEEMS TO BE POSITIVE. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT I THINK PERTH IS A WONDERFUL PLACE AND THERE IS NOWHERE I'D RATHER BE. OK, IT GETS A BIT NIPPY IN WINTER BUT WITH 6 OR 7 MONTHS OF WONDERFUL WEATHER - WHO CARES! O.K THE WAGES ARE LESS WHEN COMPARED TO THE U.K - BUT THE COST OF LIVING IS SO MUCH LESS, WE FIND OURSELVES MUCH BETTER OFF. THEY MOAN ABOUT THE LACK OF JOBS BUT THERE WERE 2000 JOBS ADVERTISED THIS WEEK AND NOBODY I KNOW HAS FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO GET ONE - WITH A PERSONALITY DISORDER LIKE P.B'S, NO WONDER HE FINDS IT DIFFICULT! THEY MOAN ABOUT THE CRIME BUT THE MAJORITY OF IT TENDS TO BE LOCALISED, AS LONG AS YOU CHOSE YOUR AREA WELL AND DO YOUR RESEARCH ITS FAR SAFER THAN THE U.K. (CAN'T WAIT FOR P.B'S REPLY AND SEE WHAT ARTICLE FROM THE ARMADALE TIMES HE CAN DIG OUT!)

BUT FOR ALL YOU PLANNING TO COME OUT YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING, IGNORE THE SCAREMONGERS, IT'S A WONDERFUL PLACE. IT'S NICE TO BE ABLE TO PLAN YOUR WEEKENDS, GO TO THE BEACH OR HAVE A BARBIE IN THE PARK. ITS NICE TO SEE THE KIDS PLAYING SPORTS IN THE PARKS TILL 7.00 EVERY NIGHT.

SO GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU COMING OUT, GET IN TOUCH IF YOU WANT ANY INFO OR A CHAT.

REGARDS
JAKE
Hmm, so I am a sad failure now. Interesting. Here was me thinking that being incredibly happy with my life, just married to the girl of my dreams, being paid a fortune in pounds to be in Sydney for a couple of years at the request of my company and generally looking forward a wealthy, healthy and happy future and this feeling of joy that bubbles away inside me at how good my life is meant something else. Maybe I am misinterpreting my own feelings.
Clearly Jake has failed to read my many balanced postings or that, in fact, I could'nt be more succesful or happy! Ho hum. It really is INCREDIBLY ingnorant of you to categorically say to all those thinking of coming out "you are doing the right thing". How the hell do you know whats right for anyone? I just try to provide a bit of balanced information in my posts rather than such sweeping and gloriously stupid statements as that. There really are some THICK people in this world.
Old Oct 15th 2002, 9:27 am
Just Joined

[I just try to provide a bit of balanced information in my posts rather than such sweeping and gloriously stupid statements as that. There really are some THICK people in this world. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Balanced! You wouldn't know balanced if it bit you on the arse. You and PB are 2 incredibly boring tossers. I can't even be bothered reading your replys as all you seem to do is bloody whinge all the time and slag anybody off who likes the place. The sooner you both piss off home and stop trying to spoil it for everyone else the better. P.B even seems to think there are 1.5 million unemployed people in Perth!! Get a life.
Old Oct 15th 2002, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Flobbedy Dog (Jake)

I told you to put something on about your expereince, as you know- there's alot of us still waiting.

News flash- it's 7 degrees today and the wind is biting. We are only just into Autumn. It's getting dark before we eat tea.

Love

Grub

DEAR HOLYWOOD

REGARDS
JAKE
Old Oct 15th 2002, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

rday will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Herman:

Prague was under consideration because I was offered a job there and the wife is Czech. We did some research and concluded that salaries were too low in Prague and we could end up getting financially trapped there. Oh, and your comment 'of all places?' shows you are a moron - Prague is a fantastic place to live in the middle of Europe (and actually full of Australians who have emigrated, but lets not go there, I dont want to upset you any more).
If you read my other posts you will see that I like Australia as much as I like the UK. We are going back for family reasons. If you dont like that, well you can kiss my arse monkey boy. Get a brain, you need one badly.
By the way - all the whinging about how cold the UK is is utter bollocks. As a kid I never even noticed it - my brothers and I were out playing all year round. The British are just incredibly lazy people who blame the weather for their own inadequacies. My family all go hiking, jogging, cycling and even surfing all year round. My 60 year old mother jogs 6 days a week all year round and runs marathons come rain or shine. She is extremely well travelled and thinks the English are the laziest bunch of whingers she has ever met!! Anyway, you all bore me.
dear dear,has hermans feeling been hurt?poor prick.
my appologies to any one from prague,i went there 3 years ago and thought it as great,i only used it in my post to bait herman.
hook line and sinker
rday

wow ,a whole 17 lines dedicated for me from herman,it almost makes me feel like going for a dump

Last edited by rday; Oct 15th 2002 at 6:31 pm.
Old Oct 16th 2002, 11:05 am
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

Jerry’s Final Thought:

Whatever bad experiences you have had in the country you live in, the important thing is how you deal with it mentally. If you keep looking at the negative things, you’ll think negatively. If you’re unhappy in your life or just want a change of scene, whatever country you’re in, do something about it. Those of you who are unhappy in Oz, move! Those of you who are planning on going to Oz, go, but if you’re being put off going because of the negative posts then you weren’t 100% sure about going in the first place and you should gather more info.

The negative posts are equally as important to this forum as the postive ones. The trick is having the intelligence to know the difference between the useful information and the not so useful information in these posts, after all, these people live in Oz and do have their experiences.

At the end of the day, only you have the power to change your situation.

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Old Oct 16th 2002, 11:21 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Houdini:
Jerry’s Final Thought:

Whatever bad experiences you have had in the country you live in, the important thing is how you deal with it mentally. If you keep looking at the negative things, you’ll think negatively. If you’re unhappy in your life or just want a change of scene, whatever country you’re in, do something about it. Those of you who are unhappy in Oz, move! Those of you who are planning on going to Oz, go, but if you’re being put off going because of the negative posts then you weren’t 100% sure about going in the first place and you should gather more info.

The negative posts are equally as important to this forum as the postive ones. The trick is having the intelligence to know the difference between the useful information and the not so useful information in these posts, after all, these people live in Oz and do have their experiences.

At the end of the day, only you have the power to change your situation.

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Well said but if you think the dreamers on this forum will understand what you have written I am not so sure ,having seen the the quality of some who come here its no wonder the Aussies dislike Poms and take the pee out of UK.
Old Oct 17th 2002, 3:34 am
Just Joined

Originally posted by pommie bastard:

Well said but if you think the dreamers on this forum will understand what you have written I am not so sure ,having seen the the quality of some who come here its no wonder the Aussies dislike Poms and take the pee out of UK.
Actually PB, I think you'll find it's you they hate and it's you they're taking the piss out of - open your eyes moron!

Oh sorry I forgot, your immensley talented and incredibly populuar and it's all their fault!! DICKHEAD
Old Oct 17th 2002, 3:41 am
Banned

Originally posted by Jake Semtex:

Actually PB, I think you'll find it's you they hate and it's you they're taking the piss out of - open your eyes moron!

Oh sorry I forgot, your immensley talented and incredibly populuar and it's all their fault!! DICKHEAD

Do you have a white stick yourself , still not not changed your very funny name in the light of what happened in Bali ?
Keep forgeting that Aussies love the Poms and look up to the UK , now I am taking the piss.
Old Oct 17th 2002, 4:04 am
Banned

[I just try to provide a bit of balanced information in my posts rather than such sweeping and gloriously stupid statements as that. There really are some THICK people in this world.

Balanced! You wouldn't know balanced if it bit you on the arse. You and PB are 2 incredibly boring tossers. I can't even be bothered reading your replys as all you seem to do is bloody whinge all the time and slag anybody off who likes the place. The sooner you both piss off home and stop trying to spoil it for everyone else the better. P.B even seems to think there are 1.5 million unemployed people in Perth!! Get a life.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

There were 1630 jobs in paper on Saturday not 2000 , nearly half were not in the Perth area , what I said was population of Perth 1.5 million more tossers like yourself coming all the time.
Still think your name is very funny not sure about the poor sods on their way back to Perth in body bags.
Old Oct 17th 2002, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

There were 1630 jobs in paper on Saturday not 2000 , nearly half were not in the Perth area , what I said was population of Perth 1.5 million more tossers like yourself coming all the time.
Still think your name is very funny not sure about the poor sods on their way back to Perth in body bags.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

You really are getting desperate for quips now, its very sad how your efforts are deteriorating, mindnumbing springs to mind!! For your information the Bali Bombers used C4 explosives (check your info tosser) and no-one else is as sad and small minded as you make such a correlation. Does the fact that the bombers were complete bastards mean you should change your name?

Sadly, you're also trying desperately to cover up your f**k ups but no-one is fooled. In your desperation you actually resulted to looking up the number of job vacancies (sad little man!) and even though you've been here for years, you still havn't discovered that the West Australian advertises a large number of jobs on a Wednesday - maybe thats why you had such a problem getting work!

And in your deluded state of mind you said that 2000 jobs didn't go very far round 1.5 million people - hello!!

A) Do you think the WA is the only source of jobs in the state -I think not.

B) Why on earth would 1.5 million people need those 2000 jobs when 1.49 million are children, OAP's, Students, employed, or mentally disabled like yourself.

Put a bit more thought into your efforts, they really are quite lame, and revealing you for the uninformed little tosser you are!!!
Old Oct 17th 2002, 6:21 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Jake Semtex - please moderate your language, there is no need to swear and children of principal applicants seeking to emigrate often read posts on this forum. I am sure you would not wish to offend them or us in future.

Don
Old Oct 18th 2002, 12:11 am
Banned

You really are getting desperate for quips now, its very sad how your efforts are deteriorating, mindnumbing springs to mind!! For your information the Bali Bombers used C4 explosives (check your info tosser) and no-one else is as sad and small minded as you make such a correlation. Does the fact that the bombers were complete bastards mean you should change your name?

A) Do you think the WA is the only source of jobs in the state -I think not.

B) Why on earth would 1.5 million people need those 2000 jobs when 1.49 million are children, OAP's, Students, employed, or mentally disabled like yourself.

Put a bit more thought into your efforts, they really are quite lame, and revealing you for the uninformed little tosser you are!!!
Just to put you in your box , looked in local paper in home city back in UK , job day there was 1700 jobs in a city with 330,000 people, also I quoted your deluded figure of 2000 not mine.

"Why on earth would 1.5 million people need those 2000 jobs when 1.49 million are children, OAP's, Students, employed, or mentally disabled like yourself."

Keep taking the pills maybe a stronger dose would help , utter bollocks.

Wednesday in West there where same jobs as Saturaday only lot less.
Most in WA have to work up north this means familys are apart for at lest half the year great life I think not.
l think your name is in bad taste and spliting hairs about the kind of explosive seems sad ,whos the tosser .

Last edited by pommie bastard; Oct 18th 2002 at 4:16 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.