Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Finally sending off the TRA

Finally sending off the TRA

Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

wallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant future
Smile Finally sending off the TRA

Well after probably two years of 'do we do'nt we' we are finally having a courier come to our door tommorow to send off the TRA. I know it is the very early stages, and if we had of done it when we first thought about it then we would probably be there by now. But we were not sure if this was what we really wanted. Now we are finally doing it and I feel that we are now officially part of this site!!! We have constantly read threads and this has probably helped us with our decision, so here goes a long journey to a new life down under!!!!!
Old Jun 16th 2005, 6:57 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Finally sending off the TRA

Originally Posted by wallabyWannabe
Well after probably two years of 'do we do'nt we' we are finally having a courier come to our door tommorow to send off the TRA. I know it is the very early stages, and if we had of done it when we first thought about it then we would probably be there by now. But we were not sure if this was what we really wanted. Now we are finally doing it and I feel that we are now officially part of this site!!! We have constantly read threads and this has probably helped us with our decision, so here goes a long journey to a new life down under!!!!!
Sendng you some good luck karma
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

wallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Sendng you some good luck karma
Thank you! I see we are only two months behind you, so looks as if we will share this together!!! Good luck with all your applications too!
Old Jun 16th 2005, 8:10 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Finally sending off the TRA

Nice one, good luck with the application.

R.
Old Jun 16th 2005, 8:13 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

On your marks, get set................
Old Jun 16th 2005, 8:13 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you have finally come to your decision......we are in a similar situation, except its my hubby who cant make his mind up i know exactly where i want to be

Good luck and keep us posted
Old Jun 17th 2005, 7:25 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck!!
Old Jun 17th 2005, 7:50 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Good luck, hope you get a speedy positive
Caerole
Old Jun 17th 2005, 9:01 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck we are about 2 weeks from sending ours know its really early days but still dont know if we will actually go(huubby more unsure than me) Good Luck Again hopefully we wont be too far behind you!
Where are you planning on going and what trade are you having assessed?
Karma sent!

Kris
Old Jun 17th 2005, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Good Luck we are about 2 weeks from sending ours know its really early days but still dont know if we will actually go(huubby more unsure than me) Good Luck Again hopefully we wont be too far behind you!
Where are you planning on going and what trade are you having assessed?
Karma sent!

Kris

Hi there! We are heading out to Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland! (Hopefully)!
My hubbie is an electrician and we have applied on that trade. We have both been unsure all the way really but both decided it was now or never, as the points are working in our favour now and we do not need to invest the $100,000 so we are just going for it. It will be hard saying goodbye to people but I keep telling myself that our two daughters (7 and 5) will have a better quality life there and that helps me when I have doubts!
Good luck with your application, it takes an age just to get the TRA application together, so here goes the endless months of waiting now!
Old Jun 17th 2005, 11:44 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck! I'm sure you've made the right decision.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 11:45 am
julie

jul44 is a jewel in the roughjul44 is a jewel in the roughjul44 is a jewel in the roughjul44 is a jewel in the rough

Good luck with the rest, the first hurdle is now over.
All the best to you and your family.

Julie.