Reload this Page >

Finally off to Brisbane!!!

Finally off to Brisbane!!!

Old Oct 24th 2005, 9:38 am
Mandy & Stu x

stutay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Finally off to Brisbane!!!

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Yes unfortunately. Been on the market since February but have only had about 8 viewings. Have been trying to get the whole house decorated to brighten it up a bit, for some time now.

Although it is hard with 3 kids and work to find the time. So, although I have changed agents back in August I havent been able to have anybody round in that time (apart from a friend who was interested), because the house is upside down .

Hopefully I will get it finished one day and then sell it
We understand, had out house first on the market last October then took it off re-decorated the WHOLE house and went with another estate agents but in total a year to sell - and we are supposed to be in a good 'catchment' area apparently !!! Found it very hard when houses around us were selling quickly !

I know what you mean about viewings - I work nights so had to grab sleep in between viewings LOL although we have no kids trying to clean up after a very lively English Springer Spaniel was a tough fight

You will get an offer when you least expect - we didn't hold much hope then it was a couple that viewed who came across not interested then they put a very cheeky offer in - (managed to get a better one)

GOOD LUCK x