Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Finally! its official, got us some stickers!

Finally! its official, got us some stickers!

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 3:47 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Finally! its official, got us some stickers!

It finally feels real, queued at Ozzie house this morning and had the bright orange stickers stuck firmly in our passports!
They state that i am "permitted to stay in Australia indefinitely"
I thought the way things had gone with the application that they would try to stick a working holiday visa in there or something But they didn't and its finally finished!!!!
:scared: Oh sh*t, what now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 3:48 pm
Badge

Default Re: Finally! its official, got us some stickers!

good on ya!!!

badgers

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 3:57 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yippeee!!!! Bet you'll have a hell of a celebration tonight!!

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

ellen fedulow is an unknown quantity at this point

wow that must be a great feeling!! congratulations and all the best

ellen1
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:00 pm
WBB

a long wait but well worth it.

get the in

Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:02 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys. No celebrations though Pollyanna as i have an exceedingly sore throat, must be that fresh city air whats done it
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Congrats. Look after them
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 4:16 pm
High in the Dandenongs

yeah Tina, will do! I've sacked our bulgarian cleaner just in case
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Congrats on getting the stickers mate, about time someone made an honest woman of you
After all the time waiting the sticker comes as a bit of an anticlimax don't you feel?
No brass band, no tickertape ceremony or do you think they're saving that for when we get there ??

Mind you we have a load of flags and bunting to hang out when the buyers finally get around to signing the contracts !!
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 5:21 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by Rossi
Congrats on getting the stickers mate, about time someone made an honest woman of you
After all the time waiting the sticker comes as a bit of an anticlimax don't you feel?
No brass band, no tickertape ceremony or do you think they're saving that for when we get there ??

Mind you we have a load of flags and bunting to hang out when the buyers finally get around to signing the contracts !!
It was quite funny really, i left Ozzie house with a massive grin on my face, which wouldn't go away for ages! I actually felt the yellow envelope more of an anti climax.

Still no contracts signed then? Our race to Oz is still on then? Bet i'll win and i'll be the one having to get the tinnies in
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

afraid so........still waiting for the magic signature that will drop a load of $$$$$$ into me arse pocket
but all is not lost on the race to Melbourne as we have given them the ultimatum........sign on Oct 1st or it goes back on the market.........selling houses is like playing poker, sometimes you just got to bluff them into playing the game your way

Look for the post on Oct 2nd cursing my luck with house buyers

H don't tell me the postman thinks ya don't love him anymore
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 5:41 pm
High in the Dandenongs

H don't tell me the postman thinks ya don't love him anymore
yeah, he still pops round to see the kids
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I know what you mean about buyers, you have to check up on them all the time. I rang the agent a week ago and he said the surveyors report still wasn't back. So today I rang the surveyors and asked, they sent it out on the 5th Sept to mortage comapany and 10th Sept to the buyers!!

They haven't said anything to us so assume it was all ok.

We are going to give them 4 weeks to exchange or else we will let buyers around to view again. We can't risk it falling through now though.
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

suffolkdiva is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done, it's a great feeling hey?

See you Melbourne in the near future!!
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Finally! its official, got us some stickers!

Originally posted by h garrett
It finally feels real, queued at Ozzie house this morning and had the bright orange stickers stuck firmly in our passports!
They state that i am "permitted to stay in Australia indefinitely"
I thought the way things had gone with the application that they would try to stick a working holiday visa in there or something But they didn't and its finally finished!!!!
:scared: Oh sh*t, what now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Hello Heather and family,
congratulations to you all
we are really happy for you, great news,
enjoy enjoy enjoy
with hugs
rach, mark and chanelle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.